Quantcast

****Y u no Mondaze GMT?****

scrublover

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
Morning ride on tap in a bit, followed by starting the garden season. Clean out the beds, till in some new soil and fertilizer, planting/sowing over the next couple days.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Slow day so I get to hang Wifey's new artwork. After dicking around on her new bike it made me realize how much nicer it is to ride a light, good pedaling bike. The Mega is great when you point it downhill, and you can pedal it uphill, but it really is a downhill bike. I keep coming back to that SB130 and have an epic build that I could swap over; just need a frame... Now to find one.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

9 am and the wife has already stepped on a marooned doggie dingleberry and I found a drowned mouse in the dog's water bowl. Shaping up to be a banner Monday! :rofl:

On the plus side, shower walls are up.

20220410_183219_copy_1152x546.jpg

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Hey man! Birthday party for my boss today and I had to carry to the cake from someone's car into the building. Holy fuck, it's the heaviest cake I've ever carried...it's got to be 40 pounds. I had to stop twice while carrying it to rest my arms. Plus it's a rum cake and it leaked all over my pants lmao.

:wave:

Buncha god damned slackers around here.
^ he ain't wrong.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Here. Slow day so I get to hang Wifey's new artwork. After dicking around on her new bike it made me realize how much nicer it is to ride a light, good pedaling bike. The Mega is great when you point it downhill, and you can pedal it uphill, but it really is a downhill bike. I keep coming back to that SB130 and have an epic build that I could swap over; just need a frame... Now to find one.
and everyone shits on me for wanting a downcountry bike

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
i'm not even 40 and i'm basically already at the point i'd rather pay someone else to do it, even if i could. especially painting. fuck painting.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I'd rather pay someone to do it as well, I just can't pay to have someone else do it.

So it is.
my wife decided friday night that she wanted the ceiling in our bedroom painted. i lost my shit and asked why the fuck she didn't decide that before the painters had finished up from the bathroom reno. so there went my weekend.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
my wife decided friday night that she wanted the ceiling in our bedroom painted. i lost my shit and asked why the fuck she didn't decide that before the painters had finished up from the bathroom reno. so there went my weekend.
Ugh, ceiling painting. I need to first fucking remove old peeling paint and then paint the ceiling in the kitchen and the bathroom this summer. Old houses are fun. :mad:

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Just received a transfer for $1844 for our broken window. This adventure in patience will have cost us $148. I'm happy with the result. All of this will probably go towards a new bike frame.... life evens out, always.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Today is FTE negotiation day. I think I've done an appropriate amount of research into salary expectations, stoked to see where the conversation goes. I should ask for 4-day work weeks.

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
Should be making prints, but I don't want to. Stupid @jonKranked and @slyfink have me wasting all my time at work reading about espresso, thanks assholes.

and everyone shits on me for wanting a downcountry bike
Are you sure they're not just shitting on you for calling it a "downcountry" bike?

130mm-ish travel bikes with good forks, good tires and big brakes are the shit! My TP is occasionally the wrong bike for the job, but it's rare that it's such a bad choice I have to opt out of something.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Are you sure they're not just shitting on you for calling it a "downcountry" bike?

130mm-ish travel bikes with good forks, good tires and big brakes are the shit! My TP is occasionally the wrong bike for the job, but it's rare that it's such a bad choice I have to opt out of something.
i mean i'm indifferent to the term but at least people know what i'm talking about.