Quantcast

***Y u no saturderp GMT***

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
11 days out from vacation....still have not fucked with new camera....

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
11 days out from vacation....still have not fucked with new camera....
You still coming to YNP/Glacier.

Island Park rental isn't online but you're more than welcome to throw down for a few nights if you're in the area...

The midge and ride it can attest to its comfort, and the bathroom has been retiled since then.

Will be removing and eventually replacing shitty siding starting next week hopefully...

Canoe/kayak/sup available, I spent 30 mins watching a juvenile moose browse water plants yesterday from across the Henry's fork (i.e 20' or too close for comfort when mean momma showed up eventually...)

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
We just tried out CostcoGrocery. Two parts to it, an Amazon Pantry type non-perishable service and a same day delivery service powered by and similarly marked up as Instacart. Paid $23.59/lb for ribeyes, but then again didn’t set foot in a Costco that’s just over 20 minutes away.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
We just tried out CostcoGrocery. Two parts to it, an Amazon Pantry type non-perishable service and a same day delivery service powered by and similarly marked up as Instacart. Paid $23.59/lb for ribeyes, but then again didn’t set foot in a Costco that’s just over 20 minutes away.
hit up Edwards Meat on 44th on your way home from the trails. It's a proper butcher and they have good deals and great quality.
upload_2018-9-8_11-10-39.png

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
It won't let me give him rep. I don't know why? I assuming it is from some deep seated hatred of me. You guys better straighten this shit out. Or I am going to do nothing. Because there is nothing I can do. Grrrrr.... Clearly I am being repressed...

Actual video...
Put the lump of coal back in your pocket. Gotcha covered.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Block party was a kick. Live band, good soft tacos, probably 50 kids riding 29er hardtails ( no cheap walwart specials and they all had helmets on) doing wheelies, curb jumps and racing each other up and down the street. Excellent afternoon

Last edited:

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
3k climb, two hour and fifteen minutes for 17 miles. Moose in the way I threw big sticks at, and heard wolves howling. Good evening ride, finished alone in the dark. Kinda spooky out there with all of the critters starting to get hungry for winter.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Block party was a kick. Live band, good soft tacos, probably 50 kids riding 29er hardtails ( no cheap walwart specials and they all had helmets on) doing wheelies, curb jumps and racing each other up and down the street. Excellent afternoon
#bikeshaming