Quantcast

~@~ Y U no Thursday GMT?? ~@~

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
HOT one in store today. Well, 90 is hot enough.

Heard some good news about a sick friend. Be grateful for today everyone.

Got a call from a recruiter yesterday with an interesting project. $$$, but I hate traveling.

Last edited:

rav400

Monkey
Aug 31, 2009
The Right Coast
Morning! Picked up some new glasses the other day, including new prescription sunglasses. No white Oakley's, they are flat black Ray-Bann's.

dhmike

Turbo Monkey
Dec 20, 2006
Boise Idaho
Morning , I saw on ticketmaster yesterday that SLAYER , exodus and suicidal tendencies are playing together @ the forum in November . So going !!!

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Still pulling myself back from my throat infection. Got tomorrow off so nice long weekend. Hopefully I feel good enough to ride.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Checked out another house last night. The place ended up being a dump. Water damage, reeked of smoke, had a weird layout and was just in general disrepair. And they still wanted market value for a house that was in good condition. :think:

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Had my schizophrenic brother living with us for the past 2 months.
Was trying to help him get his **** together, find work etc out here where I could keep an eye on him.
He started going off the reservation earlier this week, culminating in his leaving in the middle of the night after hours of speaking to the voices in his head on my deck.
Headed back to CO apparently without saying goodbyes.
Made for an interesting conversation with my boys this morning explaining things.

I'm fvcking exhausted but we're shut down by weather today so I'll have lunch with my oldest, watch the US germany game and hope I don't get a call from the state police re my brother.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Mornin!

Checked out another house last night. The place ended up being a dump. Water damage, reeked of smoke, had a weird layout and was just in general disrepair. And they still wanted market value for a house that was in good condition. :think:
there's a house that just went up for sale on my block. not in bad shape, but the style/decor/appliances are waaaaaaay dated. it's a 5 bedroom 3 bathroom house. my place is a 4 bedroom of the same basic model, and was fully rehabbed (i mean FULLY, short of tearing it down and rebuidling the house) and we paid $350k; we saw a comp for another 5 bedroom in essentially the same condition in our neighborhood that went for $360 less than a year before we bought our place. these people are asking $389 :rofl:

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. 1.5 days worth of work between me and Colorado.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Had my schizophrenic brother living with us for the past 2 months.
Was trying to help him get his **** together, find work etc out here where I could keep an eye on him.
He started going off the reservation earlier this week, culminating in his leaving in the middle of the night after hours of speaking to the voices in his head on my deck.
Headed back to CO apparently without saying goodbyes.
Made for an interesting conversation with my boys this morning explaining things.

I'm fvcking exhausted but we're shut down by weather today so I'll have lunch with my oldest, watch the US germany game and hope I don't get a call from the state police re my brother.
damn man, that sucks.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Up late last night. Didn't get Haley down until 8:30 so I didn't get onto the trainer until 9:00. After the ride and stretching I didn't get to sleep until after midnight. Thankfully when she woke up she just played in her room until my alarm went off. Just the two of us again tonight. Probably going out to dinner.

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
Survived a brutal South Lake Tahoe bachelor party over the weekend.

If you ever need bike gear in S Lake don't go to South Shore Bikes. They sold me used knee pads and then wouldn't let me return them. Ended up getting an exchange. Also the rentals my buddies got were sh!t buckets. One of them had loose a$$ stem bolts.

Last edited: