Quantcast

****y u no Tuesday GMT?****

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
deep cycle battery in Sprinter seems to be crapping out. Damn lithium are expensive still.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Oh hai friends! Back feels like someone wound it up in the night, man it's uncomfy.

Otherwise, not much, not much at all.

Going to help pay for my dentists new tractor (he’s a farmer & my neighbor), with having my kids little teeth cleaned. She loves it because she gets some shitty plastic toys.
I need to buy a tractor...a lawn tractor. Either that or I'm mowing 1/2 acre with a push mower.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
oh my gawd squeebus you need to calm down. you can't get up at 650 and complain about no GMT. If it's 8am then whine away UGH

also hi
I'm quite enjoying the DH thread tearing apart roadies as a whole for not being inclusive enough and generalizing 75% of the cycling industry. It's cute.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
I need to buy a tractor...a lawn tractor. Either that or I'm mowing 1/2 acre with a push mower.
Screenshot_20220412-085632_Instagram.jpg

push mowed....the back was about the same as the front...alot easier than the other house in virginia on the hill....

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
do you need it to multitask, ie snow removal?
lots of inexpensive options for a 1/2 acre yard.
Nope, not really. Might pull a utility card with a 300-400 hundred pounds of dirt or wood on occasion, but that's it. Fairly level lot, might be 15' of elevation change total across 150'.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
:wave:

Oh hai friends! Back feels like someone wound it up in the night, man it's uncomfy.

Otherwise, not much, not much at all.

Just let it grow wild.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
ticks = kill list
I will murder every tick I find in the most gruesome way possible, and even that is better than they deserve. God damn blood sucking parasites.

I have however been doing research on how to curb their incursion into the yard. The dogs have already picked up half a dozen romping in the woods and I'm not okay with that.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I will murder every tick I find in the most gruesome way possible, and even that is better than they deserve. God damn blood sucking parasites.

I have however been doing research on how to curb their incursion into the yard. The dogs have already picked up half a dozen romping in the woods and I'm not okay with that.
thankfully ticks in my yard aren't a problem. trailriding on the other hand....

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Nothing like starting the day with a lousy work update. My 3 months old boss and a good friend just got shitcanned and so did my prospects of doing anything remotely interesting in this ancient company. I think the universe wants me to ride bikes instead. :(

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
montana is getting snow....
We were getting snow a minute ago. Most of yesterday has melted and it didn't snow overnight as they thought. But it was trying just after walkies.

Also neighbors house is sale pending above asking of over $100k above our appraisal just 6 months ago. Crazy. The painters old house has the sign falling down, but it's in need of a new roof and a good cleaning vs Clint and his showplace.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Riding bikes is good. Driving 2 hours for work is not good. Mini winter Armageddon, your timing is good, might as well make the drive interesting.

Resized_20220412_071851.jpeg