Quantcast

ya gotta love women who ride

Curb Hucker

I am an idiot
Feb 4, 2004
Sleeping in my Kenworth
Yes rider chicks rock. My girlfriend rides a roadbike on the local bike path to stay in shape. I went on a ride with her last week on my dh bike, that was the hardest ride ever, i couldnt keep up. No I dont have any riding pictures.

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
Curb Hucker said:
Edit: just realized the girl behind was orven's, but if any of you are looking at the one in front or Blue's, shame on you pedofiles.
Hey, she's 17, almost legal, in Utah anyway.

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
lovebunny said:
my gf went on one of her first real rides yesterday. heres the pics. mines the redhead in the baggies
TJ, when we rode that day, you two kinda made me realize what Heather and I may look like from a different perspective- especially when we're training or doing practice runs. I'm not sure if I'm being too pushy on her or she's taking the lessons the wrong way. I find it funny that Heather gets frustrated when riding/training with me but remains calm and fun in the company of others. :think: I guess it's convenient to get frustrated and pissy while with me cuz she prolly knows I'll put up with it. :)
Regardless, I'm happy that she enjoys racing and riding in general.
braaapt! --staying off of the brakes.

Jul 28, 2003
Eat, ME
LordOpie said:
I started riding with this lady a month ago. She's been mtb for years, but just got a roadie -- yes, this post is about pavement, deal :blah:

She's uncomfortable going downhill on pavement fast, eventho she'll do it on dirt. We were coming off the mountain yesterday and she was riding her brakes, keeping it about 25mph.

She's hesistant and just not comfortable.

Then a woman blows by her. Next thing I know, my friend is doing 35mph.

Ah, the competitive spirit of women. Much love to y'all!
25 mph downhill? :rolleyes: Man, that's what she should be doing on the flats!

The Cheese