Quantcast

Ya Mon

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
Just saying hi from Sunny Jamaica.. we scored a last minute deal for the week and just left everything else behind!!!!!

:monkeydance: so far its been great Just what we needed before our baby's arrival..
catch you guys soon!!!

jasride

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2006
PA
Man, My wife and I are expecting in May. All we have lined up right now are some home improvements before the sleepless nights.

Congrats man, enjoy!

Arkayne

I come bearing GIFs
May 10, 2005
SoCal
She's sending me to Whistler before the baby comes in Aug. Wo0t!

I love this guy... haaaaa haaaaa haaaaaaa haaaaaa

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
yep.. i liked it a lot.. did you go after the new renovations?? I heard they have been done recently and are still not completely finished
Nope, we were there pre-renovation. We like it ok, but it was a little too "family friendly" for us. I'll opt for a quieter, more secluded locale next time. The price sure was right though!!

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
Dude, your wife doesn't even look prego....

Glad you guys had a good time!
yeah shes got a baby belly.. but tomorrow she will be at 24 weeks!!!! she has been great and lucky during the pregnancy, all has been going smoothly

Nice :thumb: I was just wondering how your wife was progressing and if you were ready for your little bundle of joy!

we are good, getting ready has been a daunting task but we are up to it.. the room is just about there, registry is done she just has to come already.. we are so excited..

oh yeah I don't know if i mentioned it but we are having a girl..
and her name will be Juliana

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
Nope, we were there pre-renovation. We like it ok, but it was a little too "family friendly" for us. I'll opt for a quieter, more secluded locale next time. The price sure was right though!!
I hear ya.. there were a ton of kids over the weekend.. but it didnt bother us too much.. come Monday the place was pretty empty. there was always the other adult "boring" pool on the other side

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
mmmm red stripe.... I would get a glass.. go to the top of the 140ft slide and try to chug it down before hitting the bottom.. the slide would leave you right back at the pool bar