Quantcast

Yaaaar!

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
The Russians know how to handle bidness. Where is the public outcry over this action? $10 says the pirates ignore Russian flagged shipping now.

"...will hold Russia responsible if any harm comes to them," said a pirate commander, Abdi Dhagaweyne, in a telephone interview. Yeah...let me know how that works for you, Mr Fearsome Pirate Abdi guy. I bet you are next on the SPETZNAZ list..

Knock knock...

"Abdi, get the door!"

"Okay already..Who is it?"

"Landshark..."

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
I bet the Russian people are used to ten times worse than the pirates received. No complaints from them...

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
no somali pirates, just russians puttin down teh mohammaden:

Russia says three men behind Moscow subway bombings killed
Three members of the group behind the March suicide bombings on the Moscow subway have been shot while resisting arrest, Russian security officials have said.

"Unfortunately, we did not manage to detain them alive," he said without offering information on where the shootings had taken place.

"They offered fierce armed resistance and were eliminated."

dante

Unabomber
Feb 13, 2004
looking for classic NE singletrack
Three members of the group behind the March suicide bombings on the Moscow subway have been shot while resisting arrest, Russian security officials have said.

"Unfortunately, we did not manage to detain them alive," he said without offering information on where the shootings had taken place.

"They offered fierce armed resistance and were eliminated."
Damn, I remember when we used to do that here, too...