Quantcast

Yadirf TMG

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
At the hospital. Epidural has been administered and now we are waiting.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Good luck, Joker!

HOORAY Friday, though the wife and I took Monday off so I really don't know what that makes today. All I know is the complex logic involved is too much for the likes of any MONKEY to comprehend.

16 mile run tonight.
62 mile road ride tomorrow.
LBS road ride Monday.

Not sure about Sunday though we are hosting a Father's Day brunch.

Wife and I have decided to travel to NC in September and do a two day MS charity ride. We just need to decide between 150, 175 or 200 miles. :)

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Good luck Joker.

Ours is screaming at 4am today.

Just wait till he gets his imminizations in 12 hrs.... That'll give em something to scream about...

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

It's finally Friday! Had a decent birthday yesterday. Didn't really do anything exciting because our baby is due any day now. Last night I just relaxed on the back deck with a few beers. I even pulled out the acoustic guitar which I hadn't done in a long time (wow was it out of tune).

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Good morning.
Iceballs: happy belated birthday :cheers:

Strained my shoulder jumping and pumptrackin' last night. Ibuprofen, steak and red wine had almost no healing effects.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
At the hospital. Epidural has been administered and now we are waiting.
Congrats mang, good luck, all that crap. Tell the wife I said the same to her as well! Did you get her a nice, big, comfortable hoody or something to keep her warm and swaddle the little one in post-birthin' ? Just askin', really.

To the rest of ya's: Go fast, take chances. Pass on blind corners.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Good Luck Joker!

Kindergarten graduation today. Hubby is cleared to live a little longer. Gimp Dog is walking and smiling. Other dog seems happy too. I am off early, got big plans for the weekend for the hubster for Father's day and his bday (next week), I'd tell y'all what they are, but then he'd see, which would be no fun for me! I'll post pics :) Pray for good weather sunday.