Quantcast

>>>Yadsendew GMT<<<

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Got in a good ride last night though it almost went horribly wrong. Hit a wheel gobbling mud hole going 25 down one section and nearly blew up. Thankfully I recovered and other than the healthy dose of mud had an uneventful rest of the ride.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Work. *meh. Probably going to sign up for the Austin half Ironman. Need to get final confirmation from Wifey, as I will need to get a real tri bike.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
happy panda or sad panda?
I would say it's a close race, with sad panda slowly pulling into the lead. The good news is, it's only till July 11 and I've got a month of vacation time to burn.

do you have a meeting with the bobs about your bad behavior?
Yes, it's been made clear. One more fvck up and I'll get moved right back into a mid level management position.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
2.5 moar days.

poo hitting the fan at work, but I don't care!

kid sick at home sucks though. when will the fvckin' cycle end????

Looking forward to a good ride tomorrow. First one that starts and ends at the lake... time for a willy-shrinking post ride dip....

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
went for a good ride last night. "taking it easy" down a section with lots of rocks waiting for you to clip a pedal, in the dark = personal best time on Strava.

I question its accuracy, but I guess I wasn't really hanging around. Yeti's replacement for the SB-66 better be good, because they're replacing one AWESOME bike.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
went for a good ride last night. "taking it easy" down a section with lots of rocks waiting for you to clip a pedal, in the dark = personal best time on Strava.

I question its accuracy, but I guess I wasn't really hanging around. Yeti's replacement for the SB-66 better be good, because they're replacing one AWESOME bike.
doesn't count unless you yelled "STRAAAVVVVVVVVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. Busy morning at work, reading CTs 'n ****. Looks to be a nice slow afternoon, now that we're caught up. Score.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
It's now official, I am registered for the 2014 Half-Ironman in Austin.