Quantcast

Yankees down 2-0! Yeah!

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
the bomb was dropped.

what was really nice is that manny and ortiz did squat over these last two blowouts. others are finally taking in the slack.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
On saturday my boys and I were at Halibut State Park in rockport. As we neared the vistor center I overheard a father wearing an Indians hat tell his son "if you run away from the ball you'll never catch it."

I commented something to the effect of "I'd make a joke if you weren't leading the series." He replied that they were from cleveland and really wished it had ended in cleveland.

As we walked away I asked if he had tickets to both games which garnered me a cold stare.

Rip

Mr. Excitement
Feb 3, 2002
Over there somewhere.
If you've followed the Indians for any amount of time, you'll know they have a habit of blowing things. They're right behind the Cubs in that respect.

And you bet your ass I'm a sore loser. 60 years since our last World Series win? :disgust1:

At least the Rockies will put and end to the Sox.
I didn't say go Sox now, have I? I don't have a team.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Not that the Rockies need any sort of motivation, but if they're up 3-0 in the series, ya know the manager will be all, "did ya see what they did to the Indians?"

UNHrider

Monkey
Apr 20, 2004
Epping, NH
Go SOX Go!, im going to be doing my damndest to get tix to coors field. What are the odds that my hometown team will be playing near my new home? Lord Opie if you somehow score extra tix, ill be more then happy to take them off your hands.

man that was a tight game for most of it.

matt

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
somewhere near my dorm there are a ton of people going absolutely nuts. no idea where it's coming from though.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Wow, what a series. I thought the Tribe had it wrapped up, what an awesome last 3 games. Not sure if Colorado has much of a shot at this point, Sox look hot.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
It would be awesome to have a world series game in the snow, except that baseball is a sport for sissies and they will not play in bad weather.

Inclag

Turbo Monkey
Sep 9, 2001
MA
Red Sox and Yankee fans are like brothers and sisters that are constantly fighting.

God, I'm happy the baseball season is over. Unfortunately being in Boston I'll have to listen to the mouthbreathers all off-season.