Quantcast

YAY, E-bikes!

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
lol I'd be more embarrassed that I couldn't climb hills on my own than what the bike looks like
Who mentioned not being able to climb hills?
The irony of stating you're too embarrassed to ever use a motor to help get you and your bike to the start of a descent on a downhill forum isn't entirely lost on me

buckoW

Turbo Monkey
Mar 1, 2007
Champery, Switzerland
@sbabuser So no DH bike or FR bike? Sounds embarrassing.

Honestly though, who cares about critical negative chest beating. Can’t we just share shit we like about bikes? I have 3 built DH bikes currently therefore I am comfortable with my uncool ebike.

Last edited:

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
Fanx guys!

Don't worry. This old dobber is off to get (moar) Drunk/Strunk as is customary.

sbabuser

Turbo Monkey
Dec 22, 2004
Golden, CO
@sbabuser So no DH bike or FR bike? Sounds embarrassing.

Honestly though, who cares about critical negative chest beating. Can’t we just share shit we like about bikes? I have 3 built DH bikes currently therefore I am comfortable with my uncool ebike.
I've climbed up the face of Arapahoe Basin on my Sunday. And my patrol does everything I need for now. No dh bike or motor required.

Last edited:

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
Still on it @buckoW but it's honestly not all that rowdy because of the whole covid/social distancing thing...

Her husband is also called "Gary".. what are the chances, eh? :brow:

SylentK

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
coloRADo
Even if I wanted help pedaling, I'd rather ride a Marin Wolf Ridge and have someone run alongside me pushing than have a bike with a downtube that looks like a snake that ate a pig.
Bah, you're just old and your brain is sub-optimal!

My ebike is fugly. And I'm not exactly a golden Adonis, either. But holy cow is my ebike fun as fuck. I have a pretty much brand new fancy carbon ews winning bike sitting in the garage that never gets ridden anymore.

Ebike for the win!