Quantcast

Yay... my first lawn.

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
I have a new house :) and a lawn to boot, a big one.
Had to go out and buy lawn equipment. Got a nice little Craftsman Mulching mower and a gas powered weed whacker. Yay... maybe I can get some pics up of my house after we get all unpacked and set up.

Cooter Brown

Turbo Monkey
May 30, 2002
Snow Hall, tweakin on math
you should have bought one of these

I have one, and after using it, mowing with a power mower just seems to make my grass look like shiz. They leave the grass a nice thick, plush carpet like feeling, plus you don't pollute as much

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
Cooter Brown said:

I have one, and after using it, mowing with a power mower just seems to make my grass look like shiz. They leave the grass a nice thick, plush carpet like feeling, plus you don't pollute as much
SS you are such an F'ing hippy.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
awesome congrats on your new home... hopefully I am signing a contract for my new home this afternoon!!!!
btw ... if your lawn is really that big you may want to consider some cattle instead of a lawn mower if gas prices stay up so high
lots of luck!!

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
douglas said:
you think the people that previously owned the house never mowed or used water?

:dumbass:
Are you five years old? Is that like saying: "Mom, he started it!", or "My friends get to..."

Celebrating a new house is great, but celebrating the fact that you bought gas powered lawn equipment is lame.

Dumbass.

gschuette

Monkey
Sep 22, 2004
Truck
stinkyboy said:
Celebrating a new house is great, but celebrating the fact that you bought gas powered lawn equipment is lame.

Dumbass.

Not liking lawn equipment and high power tools is more lame. I hate mowing the lawn and crap like that, the saving grace is that I get to ride on a lawn tractor.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
douglas said:
yup...but wait, he will use like 4, maybe even 5 whole gallons a gas a year in that mower......I say hanging would be appropiate punishment!! :rolleyes:
Good thing he's the only one using 4-5 gallons a year right?

Brain + :dead: = Dougie

DNA

The human raccoon
Jan 31, 2003
NH
DRB said:
Cooter Brown said:

SS you are such an F'ing hippy.
Rats! Beat me to it.

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
I second the need for a gnome and maybe a pink flamingo or two. What better way to brighten your day than with tacky lawn ornaments. Plus, you can kick them on your way in if you've had a bad day at work.