Quantcast

Yay.....new bikey *Brand whores BEWARE*

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
Well I soon decided that Dhing the titan was not for me, so i got me one of these. So nice, and if you're not a brandwhore, Its a super good deal too...

likwid

Chimp
Aug 1, 2005
Chico's titan at its new home.
vbrake front until the disc hub is built up (like next week)

Angus

Jack Ass Pen Goo Win
Oct 15, 2004
South Bend
Congrat's to a proud new popa!
That bikey actually looks fun, one of these days I am going to stop being so single minded and try a bike like that.......

J

JRB

MMcG said:
Nice score - so you got the frame and then bought a shock to fit it? What size shock is needed for that frame?

Looks great!

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
Polandspring88 said:
Weyless 67. They are Supergo specials. Frame goes for what, 220 without shock? Not a bad cheap frame.

Looks good. Enjoy.

Yea, Same geo as the bullit too, but it has replacable dropouts and its made of easton rad tubing which is real nice....

dfinn

Turbo Monkey
Jul 24, 2003
SL, UT
I have a different model, the Weyless XP. I've ridden it pretty hard all summer and haven't had any problems.

hard to complain when I got the frame and 5th element rear shock for $400. Frame is made by Kenesis, the same company that does or used to make Santa Cruz frames.

scrublover

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
it's a nice ride; you'll love it. i'm pretty happy with mine! i paid 400 for the frame/shock, built it all up for about 2k. hope/syncros wheels, avid discs, sram/race face drivetrain, boxxer ride. 37-40# depending on tires.

a few other emptybeer folks have them, and are pretty d@mn happy with them as well.