Quantcast

YAY Pics SST 3/25/06

cove rider

Turbo Monkey
Jul 8, 2004
no where important
:) Okee dokee so im not quite finished going through all of the 200 or so pics:eek: i took on saterday but here are just a few. lots of mine turned out to be a bit dark (diapointing but fixable:nopity: ) so it is taking me a while to go through and brighten them all up properly, let me know if you were out there saterday and what you were riding and wearing and i will see what i got of ya! I took a picture of pretty much everyone so ya just let me know.:thumb:

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
200?!? Wow, I thought the 150 I got a couple weeks ago was a lot.:eek:

Good shots all the same. It's really hard to get good shots down there. You usually have a bright background and it's hit-or-miss as far as the rider being either in the sunlight or shadows. I've learned to set my exposure a little slower than I'd tend to since my sensor bases it's light off the brighter background as opposed to the action happening in the shade.

If you had one of those uber-techy rigs like Bibs has, you wouldn't have to worry about those things.:teacher:

cove rider

Turbo Monkey
Jul 8, 2004
no where important
Yes indeed bibs owns all!!! but he also works at best buy and sold both his bikeees last year to buy all that stuff!

bibs those are freaking awesome by the way! hey how'd yer pics from saterday turn out?

ride

Monkey
Jan 11, 2005
Thanks Bibby!

Those came out good. That was a good day.

DPM, Eakins, and AJ it was good to ride with ya.