Quantcast

yea, i'm getting a puppy

SilentJ

trail builder
Jun 17, 2002
Calgary AB
My GF's parents have one of them units....his name is Limo and his wang drags on the ground...I thought it was a pretty cool name.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
dh girlie said:
You are such a f*cker. I hope your baby is nice and healthy so you don't have to look for baby plots in the baby cemetary.
:eek: 17 is still young for a cat. He'll likely live to 25 if he's an indoor cat. Ours is 8 and the vet commented last year that she looked like a 3-year old. So I guess I'm stuck for another 15 bloody years with this friggin' cat. :mumble:

-S.S.-

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
SkaredShtles said:
:eek: 17 is still young for a cat. He'll likely live to 25 if he's an indoor cat. Ours is 8 and the vet commented last year that she looked like a 3-year old. So I guess I'm stuck for another 15 bloody years with this friggin' cat. :mumble:

-S.S.-
She goes out while I'm at work and stays in the rest of the time. She pretty much just hangs out in the back yard and garage. There was a new guy or a substitute guy at her vet last year or so...and he said no way is this cat 15...you must've gotten her as an adult and whoever gave you to her didn't have the age correct. I was like nope...I got her as a kitten 15 years ago...she looks much younger...she still plays a lot and can still jump up on the 7' fence. It's a she...yes, her name is Zakk, but that's only cuz I wanted a boy cat so I could name it Zakk, but I ended up with her and I was like f it...she's gonna be called Zakk. It fits her well. SHE IS SO CUTE!

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
the Inbred said:
my mom surpised me today with news of, and a visit to, the new puppy. a male, black and brown dachshund. like this guy:

right now, he's only 2 weeks old, so he's still hanging out with his mom and feeding off her. but in 4 weeks we get to have him.

when we got to the owner's house (a family friend) and i first saw the pups, i felt like a little girl on the inside, but had to retain my calm demeaner on the outside.
Hit a rough stretch in the getting laid department? Well, be sure to visit your local university quad on a sunny day with that little guy. Purchase a funky miniature hat or sweater for him and bring a frisbee to direct his cute scampering towards the towel of she who moves you. ;)

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
llkoolkeg said:
Hit a rough stretch in the getting laid department? Well, be sure to visit your local university quad on a sunny day with that little guy. Purchase a funky miniature hat or sweater for him and bring a frisbee to direct his cute scampering towards the towel of she who moves you. ;)
Oh come on now...everyone knows weiner dogs aren't frisbee dogs...he'll have to come up with another trick...

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
dh girlie said:
Oh come on now...everyone knows weiner dogs aren't frisbee dogs...he'll have to come up with another trick...
True, true, but that is precisely what makes them good wing-men. They run clumsily after the frisbee, hopefully tripping over their ears and tumbling onto the towel of the i-pod listening, bikini-topped hottie. That's called giving up the body for the team and any dog must be trained to make the sacrifice for his owner. Nothing opens the door to the opening of legs like a cute wittle cwumsy puppy. :devil:

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
llkoolkeg said:
True, true, but that is precisely what makes them good wing-men. They run clumsily after the frisbee, hopefully tripping over their ears and tumbling onto the towel of the i-pod listening, bikini-topped hottie. That's called giving up the body for the team and any dog must be trained to make the sacrifice for his owner. Nothing opens the door to the opening of legs like a cute wittle cwumsy puppy. :devil:
HAHAHAHA! Ok...I see where you're comin from.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
that was pretty funny, llkoolkeg.

SilentJ said:
My GF's parents have one of them units....his name is Limo and his wang drags on the ground...I thought it was a pretty cool name.
the last dachshund we had was a runt. when he was young, i let him drink some of my milk, then he went and chowed down on his food. his stomach got so big that he couldn't walk for about 20mins. i laughed for most of that time.

3 various, random people have said "he looks like a Weagle."