Quantcast

yea, my bike is gone...

manziman

Stubby
Jul 3, 2004
The armpit of San Diego
So, I finally sold my Stab Primo. 48lb waste of garage space. Don't get me wrong, I love to ride it, I just had to sell it because it was only being used for N* and that it not that often. I ended up selling it for only $700 after buying it for $1200. gah! now I need to put all that into my heckler. So, this guy comes to buy the Primo, cool kid, just graduated from UCSB in Business Econ. He rolls up in a BMW 735i, late 90's model. decides to purchase the bike and is like "uuh, don't the wheels come off?" "not without 15 mins of beating the crap out of it and 7mm allen wrenches" haha, it took us 20 mins to move around his speakers, amp, sub, clothes, etc and fit it in the trunk...eventually having the T's and front wheel just hanging out the back. it was just funny...

bradical

Monkey
Dec 9, 2003
G-Vegas SC
That's too bad man. I guess at least you have money now, but you have to hate seeing that nice bike go to someone like that.

manziman

Stubby
Jul 3, 2004
The armpit of San Diego
bradical said:
That's too bad man. I guess at least you have money now, but you have to hate seeing that nice bike go to someone like that.
DOOOOOOOOOOD, you touch my tra-la-la...hahahah, günther! yea, i'm not happy about it. i've put that thing through a lot