Quantcast

Yeah, I paid for it

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
I broke down and dropped some cash for services. I had to have someone else help me with my dirty little problem, and I was tired of doing it myself. She even brought her husband along. :shocked:

I hired a house cleaning service for the first time in my life. I worked my way through school as a janitor, so I'm no stranger to cleaning, and I even find it satisfying. However, I'd let my place get too dusty over the past few months, and after five years in the same place, a deep cleaning was needed.

I found a husband and wife team that started up their business after they recently lost their jobs (they have three degrees between the two of them). The highlight, well, aside from the great work they did, is that they use as many natural cleaners as they can: lots of vinegar, baking soda, lemons, and steam. They even took apart my sink pipes and cleared my trap. I'm a happy camper, and the joint looks great. What a shame that I need to pull my fresh-from-Whistler bike out of the tavel box tonight and build it back up on my freshly cleaned living room floor.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
I'm shocked at how little expressed concern they had for all the blood stains, sharps, and adult themed media. If it was me doing the job, I'd have put on a second pair of gloves.

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
Nice work. Housecleaners are friggin' awesome. I keep my place pretty clean between visits but it's great to not have to do the heavy lifting. I don't have a lot of free time and I'd rather be out riding my bike. :thumb:

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
We pay a lady to come scrub our floors and bathroom, vacuum, wash bedding every two weeks. It's worth every freaking penny not to deal with my wife in a pissed off mood while she's cleaning.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
We pay a lady to come scrub our floors and bathroom, vacuum, wash bedding every two weeks. It's worth every freaking penny not to deal with my wife in a pissed off mood while she's cleaning.
When did wives get so damned lazy?

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Isnt it an amazing yet disturbing feeling the first time you hire someone to come clean your house for you? I mean on one hand, they usually do one hell of a good job, on the other hand you find out that you were doing a pretty ****ty job before hand

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
I'm shocked at how little expressed concern they had for all the blood stains, sharps, and adult themed media. If it was me doing the job, I'd have put on a second pair of gloves.
you might learn something about cleaning from this book...