Quantcast

Yeah this is Burger King but you ain't gonna get it YOUR way, punk!

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Beef With Burger King Manager Gets Teen Shot

(CBS) NEW YORK A Burger King restaurant manager is being charged with shooting a teenage boy dead after the two argued and the boy spit in the manager's face.

Police say 16-year-old Shaka Walcott and 45-year-old Ronald Johannes had been arguing for more than a week. Police say the teenager returned to the Bronx Burger King Saturday night and was shot several times in the chest by the manager.

Witnesses say Johannes also was injured in the fight and he left the scene while the teen-ager writhed on the ground. Police say Walcott was taken to a hospital, where he was pronounced dead. They said Johannes was bleeding from gunshot wounds when he stumbled back to his home, where they arrested him.

Johannes is charged with murder, manslaughter and criminal possession of a weapon.

Customers at the Burger King, however, said Johannes was difficult to deal with and used to kick them out.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
EXTREMELY NSFW.

Ya musta stole some bandwith from someone who replaces the picture with something very bad.

I always paste into an empty page to test the image first.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
I knew about it, but I didn't know the history behind it was so well documented on Wikipedia.
Yeah, that's not a picture that you see and think to yourself, "I need to know the full background of this pic and this website..."

Someone did though. WTF?