Quantcast

year and a half yar old chinchilla for sale

Dec 6, 2004
Santa cruz Mountains
I have a year and a half old chinchilla,They live up to 10-15 years.Want to sell it locally, willing to drive and drop it off within 100 miles of santa cruz.
*Very very cute* :love: It will come with a large cage(worth $200),water bottle,ozzy osbourne food bowl,a bag of food,and a dust bath.

you will have to buy the bedding for it(around $20). easy maintenance, fun to play with. selling because no real room for him and no time to play with him. Doesnt bite, and if it does it doesnt hurt at all.

It doesnt take normal baths, you need to put it in this dust bath, you just let him go into this little tub provided with dust in it and he just roles around.I will go over the maintenance when droppping it off.

Chinchillas arent cheap so looking for $150.

Phone #: 831-338-7384 ask for sam or suzanne
E-mail: downhilldunkey@yahoo.com
AIM/AOL: downhilldunkey, copwife1488
Looking to sell it sort of locally, wil drive 100 miles of santa cruz to drop the chinchilla off, pictures will be up soon.

Dec 6, 2004
Santa cruz Mountains
This is going to be the cheapest you can get one, chinchillas alone without the expensive cages are over $100. plus this little bugger needs attention that i dont have time to give him.
You can buy this one and get him a mate, and have little furbys and then you can sell em and make a profit :D