Quantcast

Year ender ride.

splat

Nam I am
Today , we made the trip to otis! Lots of People wee Jonesing to ride, so we had a big crew there were 16 of us!!

Rich9 starts out crossing a rock

The Silver turtle drops it.

Silver Turtle up a rock , down a skinny

Riding JRA in the rocks

the group at the top of Mt Zig

Up , over , down , drop

Vos has some trouble.

up and over a fallen tree.

C.P.'s turn

SlapheadMoFo's turn

The Silver Turtle on whale rock

the Ribber Chicken's turn

BadDNA's turn

C.P.

Bo found out the hard way about hunters !!!

Found aSkinny to play on , Rich and quo_fan

SlapheadMoFo, didn't make it .

the silver turtle in troble

looks like he is going to the crash thread again

time to load up the Big Blue Bus and head home.

what a ride, it was ton's o fun!!!

Riding

Monkey
Dec 19, 2006
Millis, MA
Fun riding with everyone today. Wish I had the bullit, but the Titan was fun too. I just wished I could ride it better.

DR

PS. Found my phone.

Vos

Chimp
Apr 23, 2006
Great ride with a great group ... and a big thanks to the engineers at Marzocchi.

dirtrider2

Chimp
Jan 22, 2006
nam bomber
Awesome ride! I was pretty psyched the night before and I'd say it lived up to my expectations. Good to see a bunch of guys (and Bo, I guess) that I haven't ridden with in a while. I have to say though, that this being this out of shape stuff sure made it hard to talk to people. By the time I caught my breath and got my heart rate down, we were rollin'. Nice to trade bikes near the end though, my legs were cooked from pedaling the cement-mixer all day.

Oh, and Splat, you're gonna get yours soon with all of these crash pics. I say let's all bring our cameras on the next few rides and post 'em all on a Splat crash thread!

Dave

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
i need to get back to the cape next summer. awesome riding down there with otis and the trail of tears.

Bo_

Chimp
Dec 31, 2007
Thanks for the fun ride everyone (except Dirtboy:bonk:)!

Lucky for us we stumbled upon this local hangout (kind of dicey looking but cool inside!)

Slappy, you should've told us about this!

Attachments

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Hey Quo, I'm interested in your review of the proto Carver 650/29er? Looked like it was a nimble, fast and FUN bike...

It is a pretty fun bike indeed. Would make for a great XC race machine in my estimation.

when I first got it the stem was inverted a tad - the front end stuck to the ground like it was glued to the terrain - I'd think that would be good for XC and climbing.

Flipped the stem and it changed the bike to a more trail bike feel with the front end being easier to "loft" a bit - which would be good for playing on rocks and riding logs etc.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Looks like a fun ride. This is the first year I can remember that I haven't ridden on new years day. It has become a tradition that I get concussed, break or separate something while riding on Jan 1st and I wanted to break the cycle.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001

What bike is the copper/gold colored HT in the lower left, Sinister?