Quantcast

Yellow Jackets

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
you mean ground bees? just dump a couple cups of gas in there...wait about 30 seconds and light it up. we had so many of thos eon our property now we have none.

elRey

Turbo Monkey
Here's the play by play:

I had a shovel and my dad had a spray canister with that stuff that stuns them or something. I wanted to go put on more clothes, but noooo "we are just gonna be there for a couple seconds." Guess what, they stung me through my shirt. Just one though. It was sweet.

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
BigMike said:
good luck!

I hate Yellow Jackets!

"Bees? Fvck Bees! I would punch Every Bee In the Face! POP! Fvck you, bee! I'm not being taken out by bees!"

Excellent use of dane cook, approved :thumb:

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
biggins said:
you mean ground bees? just dump a couple cups of gas in there...wait about 30 seconds and light it up. we had so many of thos eon our property now we have none.
FIAH!

trailhacker

Turbo Monkey
Jan 6, 2003
In the hills around Seattle
I went out to get a parts truck ready for the scrapper today.
Jumped into the bed and noticed a bunch of bee's flying around. Jumped out and ran like hell - been through this before!
Noticed that they were centered around the edge of the tailgate so I opened it and let it drop and ran like hell.
After a few minutes I got close enough to see that they had built a nest between the tailgate and the bedside. It was a small nest, about the size of a baseball, so I grabbed the hose and doused them and then ran like hell. My girlfriend was mildly amused by all my sissy boy running.
Noticed after a while that they kept coming back to the place the nest was at. I sprayed them away about 4 times over the course of a few hours but they kept coming back.
Me and a buddy pulled the truck to the end of the driveway so the scrapper could come get it and parked my other truck in its place. It doesn't have the gate on it right now and after a few minutes they started landing and flying around the place on this truck that they were on the other truck?
Got tired of this so I went to the store and bought a can of Raid bee and wasp killer and that was the end of that. Man, you can empty one of those cans in about 10 seconds! I guess thats good???

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
When I was little we had them nesting in the roof of my old house...myself and the fahja got raid and assaulted them. D-Day lasted about a minute and they were dead.

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
in the states theres a phone company called sprint there ppl that work on the wires on the pole carry this shti called the end. **** u give a little squirt and u can kill anything only they can get it so if u know someone like i do u can get it. and around my farm its so good:oink:

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
seanmankiw said:
in the states theres a phone company called sprint there ppl that work on the wires on the pole carry this shti called the end. **** u give a little squirt and u can kill anything only they can get it so if u know someone like i do u can get it. and around my farm its so good:oink:
Took me a couple of reads but I got there. Punctuation is your friend.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Yeah, just pour gas down in the hole. You dont even have to light it and it does the trick, however, I understand wanting to light it, just for dramatic effect and all.

DH biker

Turbo Monkey
Dec 12, 2004
North East
One time at work, there was a swarm of bees all together, they all go around the queen bee, no nest, while some hunter bees go looking for a new place to make a nest. They were there all day, I'd say about 1,000 hornets... the next day they were gone.

They were together like this on the tree with 100s of others flying about:

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
BurlyShirley said:
Yeah, just pour gas down in the hole. You dont even have to light it and it does the trick, however, I understand wanting to light it, just for dramatic effect and all.
drama queen

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
DH biker said:
One time at work, there was a swarm of bees all together, they all go around the queen bee, no nest, while some hunter bees go looking for a new place to make a nest. They were there all day, I'd say about 1,000 hornets... the next day they were gone.

They were together like this on the tree with 100s of others flying about:
Those are honey bees. Don't kill those. Honey's good. :drool:

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
i was trippin on acid one night ti was abotu 1:00 in the morning we were at a campground a hornet got me right on the chin it sucked pretty bad. those are some big mean bastids.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Wumpus said:
These are what I think of when somebody says Yellow Jackets (Paper Wasp).

I took one of those down the other day. A small one with about a half dozen wasps hanging around. I grabbed the hose and squirted them till the nest fell, then I ran like mad into the house. The wasps hung around for the next day or so looking for the nest, flying around where it was. And I am convinced that they know it was me that did it. Evertime I went outside they came after me. Ack!

I have one more but it's behind the barn where I hardly ever go, so I am thinking of just letting them bee. (I know... bad pun)

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Ciaran said:
<snip>
I have one more but it's behind the barn where I hardly ever go, so I am thinking of just letting them bee. (I know... bad pun)

Wasps are generally docile unless you start swinging at them. Yellow jackets, OTOH, seem to be vicious and spiteful even when they're not provoked. :eek: