Quantcast

Yes I Did Lie But It Was For The Best

Tacoma Lad

Chimp
Jul 11, 2004
tacoma wa
this morning i felt like there was something else that I was to do with my day other than go to work when it hit me it is sunny out and the exits are calling........ so me and a fellow lacky will be riding a exit that most dont know and exit 38 if you are down look for a silver Dodge Dakota. If not I will try and huck hard for all the work imprisoned souls today

edinSvenson2

Chimp
Feb 10, 2004
Tacoma Lad said:
this morning i felt like there was something else that I was to do with my day other than go to work when it hit me it is sunny out and the exits are calling........ so me and a fellow lacky will be riding a exit that most dont know and exit 38 if you are down look for a silver Dodge Dakota. If not I will try and huck hard for all the work imprisoned souls today
Have fun pedalling up the fireroad of death!

May 9, 2003
Burien at Crappiss' House
I can't believe you did that! Short Timer's is really taking over your soul, man! Can they even get any good work out of you there when you're in the office any more? Your superiors must be seriously thinking of having you 'neutralized'. ;)

Good jorb there, Lonestar! I said, Good JORB!

Tacoma Lad

Chimp
Jul 11, 2004
tacoma wa
The Conditions Where Great The F@#king Weather Man Dont Know Anything. Everything Was Slippery Thought Mesh Needs To Be Put On The Stunts And The Last Secret Trail Would Be Fun All Year Round See You At Sst Tomarrow.
Over And Out

Tacoma Lad

Chimp
Jul 11, 2004
tacoma wa
ya fast ....... you where dropped on your head as a child !!! But for real I would like to thank you again for today I learned alot and it was always good to ride with new people so if you need any help with anything your puttting on let me know