Quantcast

Yes that is the sound of ice hitting the glass

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
DRB said:
and jack being poured on top of it. And that's the noise of the subtly bubbling ginger ale.

Jack and ginger ale....?

BBBWWWWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!

..and you call stoney gay.

:p

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
SkaredShtles said:
What's with all the Nancy boys and their ice cubes and twists? :think:
first off its a squeeze ;)

secondly vodka is much better tasting ice cold.. dont worry there will not be enough time for the ice to melt :thumb:

thirdly shut up and drink dammit its friday!!!!! :thumb:

Barbaton

Turbo Monkey
May 11, 2002
suburban hell
SkaredShtles said:
Had any good........ sheep lately? ;)
What's the difference between a Rolling Stone and a Scot?
Rolling Stone says "Hey you, get off my cloud!"

and the scot says

"oy, McCloud, get off me ewe!"

beestiboy

Monkey
May 21, 2005
Merded, ca
OK hard liquor is hard liquor, but apricot ale is GHEY. That is what my wife drinks (when she isnt prego).

Oh the choices, should it be Sierra Nevada Porter or Pale Ale or Summerfest. Maybe a Smirnoff 'Tini or full on Appleton 151 rum!! 2-1/2 hours till beer thirty. damn im thirsty

beestiboy

Monkey
May 21, 2005
Merded, ca
rigidhack said:
I would tend to agree with you, but the Dogfish Aprihop is actually pretty decent. And I hate flavoured beers.

No Im not a big fan either but Sam adam's cherry wheat is pretty damn good on a real hot day by the pool.

grundy

Chimp
Oct 18, 2004
:mad: and that's the sound of my head pounding into the keyboard... two more hours until the weekend...

by the way, if you like jack and ginger ale, you should try dark rum and ginger ale (Dark and Stormy) - perfect drink for a warm evening.

Aug 2, 2005
The Island
grundy said:
:mad: and that's the sound of my head pounding into the keyboard... two more hours until the weekend...

by the way, if you like jack and ginger ale, you should try dark rum and ginger ale (Dark and Stormy) - perfect drink for a warm evening.

Grundy my man you need to step your game up.....a dark and stormy isn't a dark and stormy with ginger ale.... With ginger ale it's more like a dark and foggy.... You need some Goslings and GINGER BEER! (preferably Barritts) Then you have a "real" dark and stormy.

grundy

Chimp
Oct 18, 2004
Senôr Lopez said:
Grundy my man you need to step your game up.....a dark and stormy isn't a dark and stormy with ginger ale.... With ginger ale it's more like a dark and foggy.... You need some Goslings and GINGER BEER! (preferably Barritts) Then you have a "real" dark and stormy.

oh hell yeah, although it's usually a Reed's around here, but glad that you appreciate the finer points of the drink!

jesus, still stuck in the office....