Quantcast

Yess!!

Eren

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2006
mill creek, WA (now in Surrey UK)
i know this thread is TOTALLY pointless but i finally got my cast off for good! and start riding again end of janurary, and ride 100 percent end of february. arrg, being in a cast since october 16th, having two surgerys totally sucked dick. and so is the two sessions of physical therapy. Time to go order up the new DH rig. :) :monkeydance: :clapping: :biggrin: :banana:
so yea. . . . haha :cheers:

muddy beast

Turbo Monkey
Nov 26, 2005
nice dude, congrats.

but have fun taking pics of me at the Stevens race :-D
*I <3 You*

GrapeApe79

Monkey
Sep 22, 2005
Issaquah, WA
Sounds like you deserve a sweet DH rig after all you've been through! Order a good one!!! Glad to hear that you'll be up and riding again soon--I know how much it sucks to be injured.

bent^biker

Turbo Monkey
Feb 22, 2006
pdx
yeah...sic, dude you know my moms a physical thereapist right? she can hook you up with good stuff to do. So what bike V10? sunday? RN01?

dh gangster

Monkey
Jul 31, 2006
P en Doubleyou
noice thats good to hear buddy
we should rip it up together, cuz last time we rode the stutter bumps were killin ya at whistler with that stance!!!!

have fun with gettin a new bicycle.

and dont worry about bein gay im gay too.
hahaha

iridebikes

Monkey
Jan 31, 2004
seattle
OK, well I for one am not gay, but who's going to steven's on sunday? I just got my new sunday built up on friday and rode 27 on saturday morning(trail was sick!). I'm looking forward to sunday for sure! You guys all racing 16-20?

Eren

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2006
noice thats good to hear buddy
we should rip it up together, cuz last time we rode the stutter bumps were killin ya at whistler with that stance!!!!

have fun with gettin a new bicycle.

and dont worry about bein gay im gay too.
hahaha
the sherman, but hey they suck too hahaha. I give mad respect to the hardtail riders up at whisgnar.

bent^biker

Turbo Monkey
Feb 22, 2006
pdx
^^^ nube, its "whizgnar" with the z

besides the point...wtf are you doing out of school and posting here at 9 in the morning. don't you have better places to be, like your bed? (or did your sister kick you out?)

Eren

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2006
^^^ nube, its "whizgnar" with the z

besides the point...wtf are you doing out of school and posting here at 9 in the morning. don't you have better places to be, like your bed? (or did your sister kick you out?)
i was in math class n00b. and i made whizgnar up, so no need to correct me bitch. and you racing sunday or what? and tomarrow sst as a warm up.