Quantcast

yessssss

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
not that any of you give a **** but I've been stressing over this for a week

At age 54 I gave in to the constant nagging and prodding of my wife and got a colorectal cancer screening

I got my results tonight

no cancers found

time for a beer:weee:

Mattcz

Chimp
Oct 17, 2009
Dude I have Crohn's Disease. I have to have one every 3 years for the 15 years.

Congrats on passing your "test"

lovebunny

can i lick your balls?
Dec 14, 2003
San Diego, California, United States
Dude I have Crohn's Disease. I have to have one every 3 years for the 15 years.

Congrats on passing your "test"
why do you need to put the test in quotes? just because you need to have 4 more than he does for some reason it makes it less uncomfortable for him?

i can imagine the paranoia waiting for those test results. good news eric!:thumb:

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Several years ago I made a ring for a guy who's fingers were so big I had to use a tape measure to size him. At 3.5in in circumference, the ring looked like a napkin ring. It took a great deal of restraint to not say something about what a happy woman his wife must have been.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
So this means your solid on this test for ten years now right?

I will do one of these tests every other year in the interim

Fecal occult blood test (FOBT)— This test checks for hidden blood in fecal material (stool). Currently, two types of FOBT are available. One type, called guaiac FOBT, uses the chemical guaiac to detect heme in stool. Heme is the iron-containing component of the blood protein hemoglobin. The other type of FOBT, called immunochemical FOBT, uses antibodies to detect human hemoglobin protein in stool (13–15). Studies have shown that FOBT, when performed every 1 to 2 years in people ages 50 to 80, can help reduce the number of deaths due to colorectal cancer by 15 to 33 percent (13–15).

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Ah, so you didnt get the whole camera test.... You jsut did the smear ont eh card test.

Ive done that one a few times now back when they were still trying to figure out what was wrong with my guts.