Quantcast

yet again, ANOTHER sst ride thread

fuzzycatnuts

Monkey
Dec 14, 2005
Sst is always good even in the rain, somthing about the soil soaks it up and dosent really get slick. The table top landing and some of the other landings need some dirt, work party?

redFoxx

Monkey
Apr 15, 2005
Seattle
Sst is always good even in the rain, somthing about the soil soaks it up and dosent really get slick. The table top landing and some of the other landings need some dirt, work party?
Yeah, that's what I thought. So nice, not like Black Rock that becomes like biking on snot.

Um, just wondering and maybe somebody could PM me but is there a stash of tools like shovel or rake there?

hungryleprican

Turbo Monkey
Jun 15, 2006
ndub
I-5 (thanks Stephen) exit 151 go straight through 2 or 3 lights take your 3rd left after the federal detention center, park and follow the road untill you get to a little trail that goes up a hill on the right follow that untill the big field then follow that trail untill you get onto a cement road/path then follow that to the left go straight and boom\

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
mountain boarders eh? interesting

Not boarders, there was only one. Therefore, boarder. ;)

Yes, it was different to see one of those coming down the middle-bottom line to the table and scoring a mute grab. He actually cleared 2/3 of the table as well. Poor guy tried his luck at the top-left drop but the landing was pretty mushy so he washed-out pretty good. I gave him an A for effort.

Fromet

Monkey
May 26, 2006
Seattle
I ran into some snowboarders out there during the last snow fall. They didn't stay to long, It's just not steep enough for that.

redFoxx

Monkey
Apr 15, 2005
Seattle
What a great day to be at the Flow Park - no rain :clapping: :clapping:

Alittle muddy but that was a nice thing to practice in.

Who else was there? Sure wasn't lacking for Transitions out there.

bent^biker

Turbo Monkey
Feb 22, 2006
pdx
dude...its either galby or monroe next sunday....you shouldn't be doing stuff with flat landing, its bad for the wrist