Yet Another Browser

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
Ciaran said:
It's all about OPERA, bishes!
Right on, Opera4eva :D

I tried FF 1.5 for two months with some extensions to make it more comparable to Opera, but it still did not measure up plus it used 4X as much memory:blah:

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
I don't really like Opera that much. FF works great for me. Opera just wasn't as intuitive, and I found a fair amount of incompatible pages.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
binary visions said:
I don't really like Opera that much. FF works great for me. Opera just wasn't as intuitive, and I found a fair amount of incompatible pages.
Try the latest version from their website. I have found that the incompatability issues have been fixed (so far). And it's free now, too.

Funny, I found FF to not be as intuitive. I really love Operas full screen view, and find that the bookmark layout is like the old Netscape browsers that I loved so much. And you can't beat mouse gestures.

Diff'rent Strokes and all that.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Ciaran said:
Try the latest version from their website. I have found that the incompatability issues have been fixed (so far). And it's free now, too.
Already tried it.

I'm afraid our browser incompatibilities are too much for me. Ciaran, I'm breaking up with you.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
binary visions said:
Already tried it.

I'm afraid our browser incompatibilities are too much for me. Ciaran, I'm breaking up with you.
Yes but making up will be so nice.
Ridemonkey said:
FF is great on a PC, I find it pretty clumsy on a Mac though…realative to Safari or Camino anyway.
Hey now... we're talking computers here. No need to get vulgar with that mac stuff. ;)