Quantcast

Yet another Democratic Conspiracy Theory?

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
FoxNews is at it again:
"...witnesses to Albright's comment said the ambassador did not appear to be joking Tuesday when she suggested President Bush may reveal bin Laden's capture as an 'October surprise'"
link
If a lie is repeated enough...

Is the FNC defaming the left, or are the Dems unravelling?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I think that Fox news does not understand what a dry sense of humour is. Maybe they watch too many of Fox's sitcoms and think that a joke must be followed by canned laughter.

Whether or not the Democratic party is really has nothing to do with Albrights comments, but I guess that is just fair and balanced reporting.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
This incident harkens the earlier one where Dean said Bush may have had advance warning of 9/11 yet did not act on it.

Looks like a pattern of desperation...

Why can't the Dem's lay out a position and stick with it? I see on the news that after yammering to "bring the troops home" they are now saying "we need more troops in Iraq" and want to build up the military... sounds like they are waving which ever way the popular wind blows....

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
Originally posted by Westy
I think that Fox news does not understand what a dry sense of humour is. Maybe they watch too many of Fox's sitcoms and think that a joke must be followed by canned laughter.
i think it's a bit worse. They're stirring the pot & shaking the spoon. You'd have to be daft to know who madeline albright is and think that she would:
  • have that opinion
  • voice that opinion
  • ...in the FNC greenroom to the Rollcall chief Editor
Originally posted by Westy
Whether or not the Democratic party is really has nothing to do with Albrights comments, but I guess that is just fair and balanced reporting.
yes, casual, not causal. Perhaps she's an FNC embed? bwwaaa-ha-ha!

for grins, i'm listening to hannity's monologue now - you know he'll bite at this too.

this is where i part from the right. hope to return soon.

Sideways

Monkey
Jun 8, 2002
Asheville, North Carolina
Conspriracy theory?
If you want to distance yourselves from the unbeleivable nature of what is presented to you....then go ahead.
When it comes to matters of global domination, I personally tend to beleive left handed measures are not only possible but probable.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Originally posted by Sideways
Conspriracy theory?
If you want to distance yourselves from the unbeleivable nature of what is presented to you....then go ahead.
When it comes to matters of global domination, I personally tend to beleive left handed measures are not only possible but probable.
:confused:-what the...????