Quantcast

>>> Yet another week <<<

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Third day of holidays, went for my third ride, drank beer, ate pizza, put a bike together for my neighbour's kid.
Annoyingly the rear tube has a slow leak so Santa will be getting a bad review on Yelp.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Christmas with my side of the family went well yesterday. Child skipped her nap and powered through like a champ.

But I certainly did not have "Removing a large piece of your dog's lip in the kitchen at midnight" on my daily bingo card.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
allergy fit woke me up way too damn early. I have had espresso and eats plus fed the dogs before my alarm was even set to go off. Half the Dialysis clinics are open today so that they can be closed tomorrow so guess who is working a 0700 to 1700 shift today? :banghead: :banghead: although I will take some mid week days off.

Best thing about Christmas day is that it means it's the end of that fucking awful Christmas muzak played in every fucking store :bonk::bonk::bonk::bonk::bonk:

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
allergy fit woke me up way too damn early. I have had espresso and eats plus fed the dogs before my alarm was even set to go off. Half the Dialysis clinics are open today so that they can be closed tomorrow so guess who is working a 0700 to 1700 shift today? :banghead: :banghead: although I will take some mid week days off.

Best thing about Christmas day is that it means it's the end of that fucking awful Christmas muzak played in every fucking store :bonk::bonk::bonk::bonk::bonk:
Sounds like you don't want a lot for Christmas, there is just one thing you need.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
I’d actually like to experience Christmas as a regular citizen and not a fucking elf making other people’s presents. I take a great deal of pride and joy from bringing a little happiness to others (for a profit of course). But I get worked every season.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Long drive to the uncle in laws for festivities. It is nice that he has kept up the tradition since Grandma passed, then moms passed. He feels it's important so I support his efforts.

My kid bailed on tomorrow, said he was sick. I am not doubting it, but the wife is doom scrolling trying to figure out what she might have done. He said next weekend would be best, so I'll take it.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all

nothing on the docket today besides printing up a photo and a Santa letter regarding how the bow and arrow setup for my eldest is in Denver, not here

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
I’m slowly moving towards converting my short scale bass to a piccolo bass. I played it through the eurorack modules last night and had great fun.

I also worked on making a drink for a holiday party tonight. Espresso liquor shot with dashes of cinnamon, cayenne, cocoa, and a top of whipped cream. It’s not perfect but it’s not bad.