Quantcast

demo 9

Turbo Monkey
Jan 31, 2007
north jersey
Somehow I thought all of the Yetis were US made to begin with. I'm surprised to hear they are not. They should be.
they are half and half, my 303 was half made here, and half made in tiawan, from what i have heard, that is still how they do it, the "important" parts are made here and the less important parts are outsourced

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
I'm still going to order one in the morning.
Ask around, I'll beat the hell out of it.

RayB

Monkey
Jan 31, 2008
Seattle
I'm selling the best god-d*mned downhill bike known to man. It has never finished off the podium. Comes with flat pedals as shown or with clips (worth 2.5 seconds each pedal per run).

The front tire is bigger for less rolling resistance, better traction, and a smoother ride. The rear tire is smaller for less rolling resistance, better traction, and a smoother ride.

I'm selling this bike because mountain biking is stupid. I need money for another fishing rod/reel combo and some more guns... and maybe another used car if you know of a good deal. You definitely don't deserve a chance to ride something like this because you're not dedicated enough to deserve the opportunity.

Don't email me, call for details.
Where's the phone # ?

Is this f'real? Anybody missing a Yeti?!

yetifan

Chimp
Sep 20, 2004
Well, I got my name down for one. It will see dirt, but probably won't be raced too much.

I understand that, for 2011 you can get one of 60 WC 303 25th,all made in USA by The Yeti welder who makes the team bikes. So Gwins is the same as yours.

The 303 RDH will still be available.

There will be no 303 25th WC type frame with a 'regular' paint job available in all of 2011.

Should be here within a month too.

Andrew

SylentK

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
coloRADo
Dear Yeti,

I want to buy your DH bike. But I'm still suspect of the rails and the fact that every time I turn around you have a new iteration certainly doesn't help. Otherwise you are pretty freakin sweet.

Signed,

A long time CO rider who would like to support you

PS - Thank you for Bigfoot productions and the MSC Series!

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Money is now down on the 303 and on a 575 for the girlfriend.

Let me tell you about how today was expensive...

Mr Lahey

Monkey
Sep 23, 2009
Dear Yeti,

I want to buy your DH bike. But I'm still suspect of the rails and the fact that every time I turn around you have a new iteration certainly doesn't help. Otherwise you are pretty freakin sweet.

Signed,

A long time CO rider who would like to support you

PS - Thank you for Bigfoot productions and the MSC Series!
From my experience the only people who have issues with the rails are those who have never ridden or owned the bike. After a season of racing on the east coast my frame is in better shape than any of the other people I ride with. This includes a mix of intense, specialized, trek, Santa Cruz, etc. Paint, bearings, and hardware on my rdh have been completely issue free. With you being a Colorado rider I see that as even less of a concern.

As far as new designs coming out more frequently I don't see yeti being any different than the other manufacturers.

andrewko

Chimp
Jul 13, 2008
is it just me or whats up with this? got my order placed on one of the 60 frames, now there will be 100 made? what? making money i guess but but ugh...

SylentK

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
coloRADo
From my experience the only people who have issues with the rails are those who have never ridden or owned the bike. After a season of racing on the east coast my frame is in better shape than any of the other people I ride with. This includes a mix of intense, specialized, trek, Santa Cruz, etc. Paint, bearings, and hardware on my rdh have been completely issue free. With you being a Colorado rider I see that as even less of a concern.

As far as new designs coming out more frequently I don't see yeti being any different than the other manufacturers.
You're right. Since its all sun and fun here in CO, we can rely on old skool teknoligy like bearings :rolleyes: :D

Moar rails and east coast rox FTW! :D

andrewko

Chimp
Jul 13, 2008
yeah its way over the top... not sure what to do bc ive been waiting and waiting where could have been riding and riding...

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
yeah its way over the top... not sure what to do bc ive been waiting and waiting where could have been riding and riding...
PLENTY of other fantastic bikes available for HUNDREDS less...hell the M9 is almost $1k less :shocked:
and all the other bikes are available right now.

dont get me wrong, its a sweet lookin bike, but $3800 is bonkers.

IH8Rice

Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
yeah so what u think? they gonna let me cancel? i already payed half...
dont know why "they" wouldnt let you. its your money and said product has yet to be delivered. if you got it from a shop, ask to move the deposit to something that is available now.

andrewko

Chimp
Jul 13, 2008
yeah not sure what to get instead, i wanted to get monster energy green demo 8 bc it was also limited ed. but to late for that. so went with yeti (owned 303 before) now scratching my back, i do want someting just a bit more special but also durable !

p-spec

Turbo Monkey
May 2, 2004
quebec
are they out yet ??

Im sure they will sell.Its one of the only other high end made in usa frames.

Last edited:

IH8Rice

Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
You guys do realize that this frame isn't available otherwise, right? I guess they might offer it later on for less but that remains to be seen.
$1600 more than their 303RDH is still nuts

Its a beutiful bike,wen I was at worlds I spent most my time at crc and yeti,guys and gwin at yeti were super cool too.

p.s,all my pics of the weekend,were of the yeti 303,its ****ing insane gorgeous.
did they get creeped out?