Quantcast

Yeti 303 DH - Now with more ugly!

DHperu

Monkey
Apr 14, 2005
the bike in my opinion looks sweet!!! though a bit heavy...im a weight freak...it'll definitily get lighter by production time so we'll just have to wait. anyways if graves can pin it being that size .. the bike shouldn't be a problem

AlmostHeaven

Turbo Monkey
Jun 8, 2005
VIRGINIA
Smelly said:
i've heard rumors that some ass-clowns actually believe Yeti want to would produce a race bike that weighs 50lbs.... :rolleyes:
HA!

Smelly,you are barking up the wrong tree. now before you go calling someone an 'ass-clown', i think you should get your facts straight.

it was a RUMOR i heard and i never said that i believed or took part in believing word ONE of it.

go huck something to flat or shut your yap.

EDIT: oh yea: :rolleyes:

zedro

Turbo Monkey
Sep 14, 2001
at the end of the longest line
AlmostHeaven said:
it was a RUMOR i heard and i never said that i believed or took part in believing word ONE of it.
err......then why repeat and publish a rumor that you dont even believe will be confirmed?

and to all those who made suggestive comments about the top tube, i've emailed all your mothers :nope: :blah:

tacobelldhr

Monkey
Jun 1, 2005
lake forest
AlmostHeaven said:
uhh...you better listen to your buddies.

for YOUR sake, i really wouldn't take it too seriously. it was a joke to begin with, you don't need to prove anything here mr. badass.

omg shiver...shiver :help: ...hahaha just joking dude i dont care at all what you say....or who talks sh** really im in no place to talk crap...or have BEEF haha i just like to see the replys a comment like that gets...i mean that put a smile on my face to here you get all BADASS :heart:

AlmostHeaven

Turbo Monkey
Jun 8, 2005
VIRGINIA
zedro said:
err......then why repeat and publish a rumor that you dont even believe will be confirmed?
well smartass,it goes like this:

i repeated the rumor because it seemed unimaginable and i wanted to know if anyone else had heard anything similar. hence the part where i wrote "any input about this?"

it helps to look at the post first instead of just trying to spit off some quick smartas comment and not think twice.

tacobelldhr said:
omg shiver...shiver ...hahaha just joking dude i dont care at all what you say....or who talks sh** really im in no place to talk crap...or have BEEF haha i just like to see the replys a comment like that gets...i mean that put a smile on my face to here you get all BADASS
whew...thats a rough one man. i'm glad i'm not in middle school anymore or else i actually might have been threatened! now get back to english class and finish those spelling tests, young man!

go back to Pinbike.

Bldr_DH

Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
NO BO CO
dhkid said:
i am not sure whether thats sarcasm, but i think he was talking about the bike. ;)
That's... yeah, that was definitely sarcasm. At least you picked it up though, unlike some of the other people on here with some posts with a similar sarcasmic level. :thumb: (did that make any sense at all?)

edit: I wonder if what you said was a joke... my e-humor skills still suck...

AlmostHeaven

Turbo Monkey
Jun 8, 2005
VIRGINIA
DROP said:
look at the raceface deabulis or how ever the hell u spell it, it looks like its only half machined.
*Diabolus

that's what i thought at first too.

it's turned upside down for a lower front end. i guess they haven't produced any direct mount stems for the 40's?