Quantcast

Yeti 575

RideND

Monkey
Nov 1, 2003
Mandan, ND
After riding a 575 during our trip to Fruita I have been looking for a used in a Medium. I have had no luck and was wondering if any of you monkies could give me a heads up on a place to find one.

RideND

Monkey
Nov 1, 2003
Mandan, ND
I know, it was such a sweet ride and it only had the Enduro spec, I can just about imagine with the Pro or Enduro 20 spec.

xxxbike

Chimp
Apr 17, 2005
My local shop has one of last years that they just built-up with this years 'enduro' group. I didn't notice you say what size you wanted. It's a small. Color is gloss black. They might be willing to deal a little for you if you're interested. They suffered me pretty well, and I was a real pain. (I actually bullied tracking numbers for the component shipment since it took longer than I was wanting to wait :))

They also have two of this year's model (same build, one small one medium) in the matte black color.

I don't know what the policy is here about plugging shops. I don't work there, but I'll freely admit it's in my interest to have them in business less than a mile from my house. You can contact them yourself if you'd like. The website has contact info. http://www.pro-bikes.com.