Quantcast

Yeti Dh frame?

lukeduke

Chimp
Apr 4, 2003
Anyone see the new Yeti DH frame? You would think from all the pics I have seen on the forums that the V10 and the Intense VPP8 were the only new things to see???? That is weak.

lukeduke

Chimp
Apr 4, 2003
just hoped they maybe had someone racing a proto, or something? Just wishful thinking. I was not there, so I thought I would ask. Does anyone have any solid info as to what it is, something more than rumors?

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Originally posted by stoney98
I do (more so than others), but not telling you!:devil:
Bastard.

There are several of my agents on their way with bamboo shoots and brass knuckles.

WE WILL HAVE THE TRUTH.

Chutney

Monkey
Jul 27, 2003
Tacoma, Wa
Originally posted by Brian HCM#1
Smoked or terriaki?
um..... I was under the impression it was some new kind mix of the too. Smoked on the inside to maintain strength, but terriaki on the outside to keep it light....

ssaddict

Monkey
Oct 4, 2001
Phoenix, AZ
Originally posted by stoney98
cored out baguette w/ jerkey in the middle. The catch is the Type though! It's venison cause theyre fast. The flavors are like colors. I'm geting teryiaki! You also have the choice out original, smoked, or Tabasco (supposedly the fastest, but very unstable!)
Ahh sh*t, you mean Peppered isn't an option?!? I was sooo ready for some gastro intestinal help with acceleration. My gate starts are pathetic. :(

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Sure it's beef jerky and all, but can it be used for FreeRide? What about X-Treme FreeRide? That's my only concern.

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
I heard yeti had to cut costs on the orginial beef jerky version and only a slim jim tubed version will make it to production. Of course Dangerboy will offer an aftermarket jerky linkage...

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Originally posted by The Kadvang
I heard yeti had to cut costs on the orginial beef jerky version and only a slim jim tubed version will make it to production. Of course Dangerboy will offer an aftermarket jerky linkage...
They switched from jerky to slim jim because it was found that a 3" Gazzalodi would not fit in the jerky proto.

ragin-sagin

Monkey
Oct 2, 2003
NZ
It runs the same linkage (Lawill) but has another inch of travel, revamped rear axle/brake/derailleur placement, and has new shock placement. The front monocoque is a bit more sophisticated as well.