Quantcast

Yeti Launches New Website

Ridemonkey

This is not an active account
Sep 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
The new Yeti Cycles website (http://www.yeticycles.com) was officially unveiled yesterday and features a host of new functions which give users the ability to watch race videos, download technical information, and see multiple views of the products. The site also features a new web store with all new clothing and accessories.

One of the most unique features on site is the Flash animation of the new Yeti 303 DH bike with patent-pending Zero-Loss technology. Users can rotate the bike 360 degrees, zoom in or out, activate the suspension and view the wheel path as it cycles through the suspension.

pixelninja

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Denver, CO
The new Yeti site is sweet. They did a geat job. I love how all the tech spec's for each bike is now on one page, as opposed to having seperate popup windows for sizing, build kits, geometry, etc. Also, the dual views of each bike (side and 3/4) is very nice.

clokstar

Chimp
Aug 16, 2006
Moncton
I believe Yeti's really taking off. I'm starting to see more and more on the market. The site looks to be well done also. P.s: first post

brokenbikes

Chimp
Oct 3, 2006
New Zealand
Those movable 3D bike models are wicked! Gives you a real nice perspective of how their linkages work, not to mention just checking out all the bikes from all the angles...

chinkerjuarez

Monkey
Oct 18, 2006
Englewood, CO
Yeti has always been at the top of my list. Killer bikes, beautiful welds, and based here in my home Colorado. A lot of their manufacturing is now done in Taiwan but you can still see that they have a lot to do with what has their name. My ASX is a well built machine and its made in Taiwan. They have to keep up with demand some how.