Quantcast

Sold Yeti SB6c Large X01 Black Carbon Super Bike

Category
Cross Country & Trail
Price
Size
Large
Mountain (AZ, CO, ID, MT, NV, NM, UT, WY)

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
This is a 2016 Yeti SB6, which features internal cable routing and a Boost rear axle. This is essentially the same frame and carbon layup as the current "TURQ" series SB6. I absolutely love this bike, it's probably (definitely) the best bike I've ever owned. At home on gnarly trails, all-day high country epics, bike parks, wherever whenever.

That said, it's just simply time for a new ride.

The bike is in pretty darn good condition, though there are cosmetic scratches and blemishes in the top coat (pictured), none of which would affect the performance of the bike at all. The thing is, I ride my bikes so this girl is no Garage Queen. It'll have a fairly fresh tune, fresh tires, and be all cleaned up and Shred Ready™ for the new owner. If I find any problems while I clean up the bike to sell, they will be addressed before selling. Please read through the components list for additional information.

• FRAME - High Modulus Carbon w/ Switch Infinity suspension
  • WHEELS - 27.5, DT Swiss EX471 rims w/ DT Swiss 350 hubs
  • REAR SHOCK - Fox Float X Factory
  • FORK - Fox 36 Factory, 160mm, recently serviced at Absolute Bikes in Salida
  • DRIVETRAIN - SRAM X01, 11-speed (Cassette, chain, and chainring installed lated fall 2017 and not ridden for most of the winter, low miles)
    • CASSETTE - SRAM 10-42 (?) tooth, 11-speed
    • CHAINRING - 30 tooth, SRAM X01
    • CHAIN - SRAM or KNC
  • SEATPOST - Rock Shox Reverb stealth, recently serviced at Absolute Bikes in Salida
  • BARS - Easton Havoc Aluminum, 35mm clamp, 800mm cut to 780mm width
  • STEM - Easton Havoc (I think, will need to double check) 50mm length
  • BRAKES - SRAM Guide RSC with 180mm rotors
  • BOTTOM BRACKET - Some kinda SRAM that spins real nice
  • CRANKS - Race Face Turbine
  • SADDLE - Yeti WTB thing
  • TIRES - nearly new (or brand new if you buy it soon) Maxxis Minion DHF 2.8 front and Aggressor 2.4 rear
Note: this bike will be sold without pedals. Also, I've priced the bike to reflect the year, the condition, and the build kit. I expect to be haggled with (this was also taken into consideration in the price) but try not to completely insult me... super low-ball offers will likely not be entertained.