Quantcast

Yey Liverwurst!

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
So my new bitchin' neighbor across the street to me to the Usinger's today, a local sausage house to check out the deals they have on the back table. I can't remember what he called them but I think they are the "seconds" leftovers, throw aways, whatever. I scooped up a couple of brats for dinner and some KILLER Liverwurst. Actually braunschwager, smoked liverwurst. Collin thinks I am revolting but i think I may eat my weight in it tonight. Best part, the whole lot of it cost me a buck seventy six.

Across the street from Usinger's, the original penzey's spice.

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
So my new bitchin' neighbor across the street to me to the Usinger's today, a local sausage house to check out the deals they have on the back table. I can't remember what he called them but I think they are the "seconds" leftovers, throw aways, whatever. I scooped up a couple of brats for dinner and some KILLER Liverwurst. Actually braunschwager, smoked liverwurst. Collin thinks I am revolting but i think I may eat my weight in it tonight. Best part, the whole lot of it cost me a buck seventy six.

Across the street from Usinger's, the original penzey's spice.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
It's liverwurst, it's all crap anyway.
Its not like a hotdog or bologna. It is basically pork butt and shoulder with a small amount of liver. The real stuff has onion and bacon in it too. I like mine plain (spreadable) on rye with red onion, limburger cheese, and horseradish mustard grilled. Phugging tasty!