Quantcast

yo im famous!

Red Bull

Turbo Monkey
Oct 22, 2004
MOTODH said:
myspace of course
Actually yeah. :love: A friend was like, do you know that there is a picture of you in Jon Shermans News? I was like whaaaa, send me it. And here we are now.

Cant Climb

Turbo Monkey
May 9, 2004
Red Bull said:
Actually yeah. :love: A friend was like, do you know that there is a picture of you in Jon Shermans News? I was like whaaaa, send me it. And here we are now.
Jon Sherman has news......?......who has his own newsletter.......

Red Bull

Turbo Monkey
Oct 22, 2004
Jeremy R said:
"Bloodlust hangs heavily in the air"

Damn, I hate lame articles like that about our sport.

Props to you for getting some coverage though!:)
Yeah, what can you do though. But im in a mag. :)

MOTODH

Turbo Monkey
Mar 28, 2005
CT
Jeremy R said:
"Bloodlust hangs heavily in the air"

Damn, I hate lame articles like that about our sport.

Props to you for getting some coverage though!:)

I can't stand articles that make sports look crappy cause the writer has no idea about anyhting and can't even ride a bike. I do like how it says the people were everything from tow-truck drivers to entrepeneurs:blah: :dead: :rolleyes:

vtminuteman

Monkey
Nov 29, 2004
Sharon VT
This is an excelent example why yardsale should be taken out of next years race. People that come and watch there get the wrong impression of our sport. There is no chance that they would let them selves or thier children start racing.

Send this article explaining the bad image it creates along with the total # of injuries that section caused to the people at Mount Snow who decide on the course layout.

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
vtminuteman said:
This is an excelent example why yardsale should be taken out of next years race. People that come and watch there get the wrong impression of our sport. There is no chance that they would let them selves or thier children start racing.

Send this article explaining the bad image it creates along with the total # of injuries that section caused to the people at Mount Snow who decide on the course layout.
I actually always enjoyed yardsale, mainly because if you cleaned it, it was a huge advantage because so many people crashed. So, I would enter slow and try to exit fast.
But I agree with you about the wrong impression.
That hurts the sport more than it helps it.

SCARY

Not long enough
vtminuteman said:

SHUT UUUUUUUUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mumble: :mad: :nuts: lLet the whining begin:mad: :mad:

Banshee Rider

Turbo Monkey
Jul 31, 2003
Jeremy R said:
I actually always enjoyed yardsale, mainly because if you cleaned it, it was a huge advantage because so many people crashed. So, I would enter slow and try to exit fast.
But I agree with you about the wrong impression.
That hurts the sport more than it helps it.
Oh god, the floodgates have officially been opened.

I agree with you jeremy r. I entered slow + cautiously, and exited fast. As a result only messed up once in two days of riding the yardsale. I can already predict the direction of this thread. I'd probably be best to lock it now before another 10 page debate forms.

Will, I agree, loose the animal growing on your head :blah:

Banshee Rider

Turbo Monkey
Jul 31, 2003
biker3 said:
dude with the emo shoe laces on the right has to be one of the ugliest humans I've ever laid my eyes on.
You can say that again. Poor kid looks hungry, someone get him a cheeseburger!

Sep 9, 2004
Littleton, CO
mtbpaint1 said:
I'll fight you any day any where, plus im only 14 ill take you no problem lame arss:eek:
O, its on now big guy. I'm only six years old, and in a wheelchair with only two fingers and i'll take you. :cool: . No, i'm kidding, i acctually am scared just sitting behind this computer. :help:

mtbpaint1

Monkey
Apr 25, 2005
University of Connecticut
you guys are such wankers....UH OH i called you wankers i guess im gonna get burnt now you fattys

and i hope you wouldnt be judging how i look sayin im hot or anything, otherwise that would make you homosexual and you have to look reeeeaaaally hard to find my shoelace which means you were lookin at me really hard. EWWWWW

Super-man

Chimp
Jun 20, 2005
Orem, UT
&#8220;But they've got no engines, and it's a big hill to climb.&#8221;

Can anyone tell me what's wrong with this sentence? This writer just plain sucks at his job, poor guy...