Quantcast

<+> yo, it's thursday <+>

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
good day!!! My youngest second bday today, gotta go put together the trampoline for her. I’m tired and don’t want to.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
@Toshi

that's the OG model, I believe. which I do have up at the mountain house, but the house isn't being rented out until the bugs finally die. which may take a loooooong time apparently. :D

anyway, I will be careful with mah anus when we head up there this weekend and I take a spin on it thx

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
@Toshi

Again, who doesn’t like having a cavity filled.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
@Toshi

Actually useful. I forwarded this to a friend and they have a recall unit. Safety third!

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Traveler's claimed responsibility. We'll see what the shop says this afternoon, but given it's very likely bent, Haley's probably getting a new kart.

So I'm working outside and a motorcycle goes by, we exchange waves. A couple of minutes later I find a new Vermont motorcycle plate lying in the road. Call the local State Police barracks, they try to look the plate up, can't find it, so we decided that the person probably just got the plate today in Rutland. Dispatcher said the only thing to do is mail the plate back to the DMV in Rutland so they can get it to it's owner.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Stopped by the shop to tell them to also replace the u joint homeboy unbolted as I'm sure he wasn't gentle and it's old. They said "as soon as I get keys we can take a look." I said the keys were in it when it dropped. Someone grabbed them when they locked it up last night and they were on a desk. Good thing I stopped. :rofl:

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Old man complaints alert!
So, my blood pressure is too high, the Flowmax I am trying isn’t working, my kid is failing out of Biology, my wife is coming home early from San Diego and the house is a disaster, the dog needs a run, the trails are too snowy, I’m still 8 pounds overweight even though I go to the gym three times a week and ride my ass off, I need a few surgeries, I didn’t sleep all night, and I’m getting my ass handed to me with ego-crushing music lessons.
But hey, the local restaurants are still having 2-4-1 Entree sales for off season through tonight, so party on, boys!

Thanks for listening, you may now return to griping about front range weather.

Last edited:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Traveler's claimed responsibility. We'll see what the shop says this afternoon, but given it's very likely bent, Haley's probably getting a new kart.
It is officially bent. Front should sit about 1/2" above the middle and it's the other way. When you put it onto the table you can see that it's bent. Shop is working on a letter and estimate for replacement to take back to insurance.