Quantcast

<+> yo, it's thursday <+>

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
It is officially bent. Front should sit about 1/2" above the middle and it's the other way. When you put it onto the table you can see that it's bent. Shop is working on a letter and estimate for replacement to take back to insurance.
Does your kiddo know she's getting a new kart yet?

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Those of you down in Kansas are going to need to tell me if I need to buy my neighbours boat that hasn't moved in 7 years. The amount of rain is mucho.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Some of the Mineral samples returned to me are fakes. Pretty pissed off about that. A Herkimer diamond. Jeez you can buy one for $10. The sample was nothing special.
crystal.jpg

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Germany may be the leading edge of the ebike movement. This year, more than 50% of *all* bikes sold in Germany will likely be ebikes. In the mountain bike category, *already* last year 9/10 bikes sold were ebikes. Don’t fixate on Germany, though. These figures are ramping up similarly all around the world.

Still: in 2020 already one in every eight German families, or 5.1 million people, owned an e-bike, up from 4.3 million the previous year

I think that people who care about bikes should embrace this.
thank goodness they are refiring their coal powerplants in these trying times....

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Germany may be the leading edge of the ebike movement. This year, more than 50% of *all* bikes sold in Germany will likely be ebikes. In the mountain bike category, *already* last year 9/10 bikes sold were ebikes. Don’t fixate on Germany, though. These figures are ramping up similarly all around the world.

Still: in 2020 already one in every eight German families, or 5.1 million people, owned an e-bike, up from 4.3 million the previous year

I think that people who care about bikes should embrace this.
One day, not too long ago, I was flogging my ass up a mountain in Bavaria, trying to earn my downhill. I was on a double wide, maintained section of trail when I heard a weird whirring/humming behind me. Thinking it a trail maintenance vehicle or something of the like, I slid over into a wide spot and waited for it to pass. In a minute or so, along comes and old Fraulein on the first e-bike I ever saw. She pedals on by like it was nothing, a bowed my head in shame.

TL/DR? E bikes suck, JohnE is slow.

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
One day, not too long ago, I was flogging my ass up a mountain in Bavaria, trying to earn my downhill. I was on a double wide, maintained section of trail when I heard a weird whirring/humming behind me. Thinking it a trail maintenance vehicle or something of the like, I slid over into a wide spot and waited for it to pass. In a minute or so, along comes and old Fraulein on the first e-bike I ever saw. She pedals on by like it was nothing, a bowed my head in shame.

TL/DR? E bikes suck, JohnE is slow.
I get passed by an old fat guy on an E-trike going up and out of the canyon behind my house all the time, he and I have similar Saturday schedules or something. Shit used to get to me, and then I remembered he's on an e-trike, and I had a ton of fun actually pedaling through shit, still planning to one day show up on a dirtbike and roost the shit out of him, but until then I've found a sense of calm.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I get passed by an old fat guy on an E-trike going up and out of the canyon behind my house all the time, he and I have similar Saturday schedules or something. Shit used to get to me, and then I remembered he's on an e-trike, and I had a ton of fun actually pedaling through shit, still planning to one day show up on a dirtbike and roost the shit out of him, but until then I've found a sense of calm.
I appreciate it when e-bikers pass me. That way they can't try to tell me about their e-bike.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
i've read this twice now

a tricycle

he rides a motorized tricycle....

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
i've read this twice now

a tricycle

he rides a motorized tricycle....
Most adults are too large for a Powerwheels.

Whenever I am on the east side of the cascades I am surprised by the sheer number of these things I see.
1683925732778.png

$37,000
:rofl: