Quantcast

Yo King of Friday...

J

JRB

Cinco de Mayo is the best you got???

I think it's time you retire your old worn out humorless ass and we give the job to someone funnier than you. I suggest MancilG. At least he has an iota of humor.

J

JRB

stinkyboy said:
So when you start working at the LBS, you'll be too busy to post right?
Yes, but I plan to email you several times a day, regardless. Hugz.

J

JRB

DRB said:
oh whatever am I gonna do, loco disapproves of me....... such a tragedy.....my entire life has become meaningless......
You act like you JUST became insignificant. Long ago, holmes.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
DRB said:
oh whatever am I gonna do, loco disapproves of me....... such a tragedy.....my entire life has become meaningless......
Loco called me an ass in a PM once. I cried so much I had to go to the ER for an IV to replenish my precious bodily fluids.

J

JRB

Westy said:
Loco called me an ass in a PM once. I cried so much I had to go to the ER for an IV to replenish my precious bodily fluids.
I would have just peed on you, had you asked. You are an ass. No reason to cry about it.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
I wonder if loco is really an alternate online personality IRB or Echo created to break the boredom on here. Surely no real person could be such a pvssy all the time.

J

JRB

N8 said:
I wonder if loco is really an alternate online personality IRB or Echo created to break the boredom on here. Surely no real person could be such a pvssy all the time.
Sure they can. You prove it.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
DRB said:
You seem to have recovered but I bet you still shed a tear over it.
I've finally cried it out of my system but there are still nights when it gives me some horrible night terrors.

kinghami3

Future Turbo Monkey
Jun 1, 2004
Ballard 4 life.
brungeman said:
are you responding to the XX or that the thread has been derailed by a sniveling bioch?
Sniveling biotches (plural). It was in the gutter to start with, but it just got worse... Disapproval ratings for all! :rolleyes:
What's "XX"?

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
N8 said:
Even on my worst day, I could not possibly be that big an attention whore.

J

JRB

I Are Baboon said:
Even on my worst day, I could not possibly be that big an attention whore.
On your best day, you couldn't ever use the word BIG in any description of yourself. :eviltongu

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
N8 said:
I'm still convinced you're an alternate login for Changleen, he uses your login to make conservatives look silly. :devil:

J

JRB

Echo said:
I'm still convinced you're an alternate login for Changleen, he uses your login to make conservatives look silly. :devil:
hahaha - Poor Hilly gettin' bagged on. :rofl: