Quantcast

Yo lefty

Lexx D

Dirty Dozen
Mar 8, 2004
NY
Well I guess I should think about changing my current butt shot..........I let you know if I do.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Damn True said:
This may come as a surprise, but I haven't read every page of every thread on this site
i read the original 2-word thread in it's entirety. i still carry the scars.... i need a hug....
:(

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
Well how about that, I agree with DT.

You asshats with your softcore pr0n avatars are lucky I don't have the ability to change them.

J

JRB

Echo said:
Well how about that, I agree with DT.

You asshats with your softcore pr0n avatars are lucky I don't have the ability to change them.
Well if we were all turned on by some huge ass green smiley the world just wouldn't be as fun. :D

Feb 13, 2002
Seattle, WA
Damn True said:
You really ought to clean up that avatar.
I dunno man, my room mate freshman year had all these girly posters up in the room. Chicks thought they were awesome and they always wanted to come hang out in the "objectification lair" as they lovingly called it.

Seriously though... grow up and lose the t&a avatars. This isn't pinkbike.

Lefty

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Megan calls me a babe.
Ehmm i missed out on this one. I wanted to change it, butt i am still searching for a good one.

I actually wanted to use this one.. but it;s to big for Ridemonkey... :death:

Lefty

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Megan calls me a babe.
Ok new one added. It's suits me very well. It resembles who i am, though from the outside, soft from the inside.(soft as in friendly)

Ehm thanx I are baboon, but i think it will be annoying in short period of time.

But it is one that you all can laugh @.

It should be there for always i think.