Quantcast

Yo Manimal, meet Mayor Sallie Peak!!

Iridemtb

Turbo Monkey
Feb 2, 2007
Wow... I watched all of that.

"May God bless you. You got you a story."

Can you IMPEACH mayors? She obviously has a really wacky head on her shoulders.

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
I read about 5 pages of comments, and most of them said that she gets elected by filling out the elderly's absentee ballots and having them sign them. Not sure if it's true, but by what the comments said, she gets elected when the absentee ballots are counted.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
what a stupid, stupid, woman. lucky for my department, the mayor doesn't make our policy...well, our mayor is actually very supportive of us AND she's very well educated, so it's not even an issue.

wow...that whole department should go on strike and let the crime rate rise until the price of that totaled charger is just pocket change compared to the tax revenue they lose.

man..what a perfect candidate for a falcon punch.

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
she probably works with ACORN
Yeah, wrong party for Diebold assistance;)

You realize the difference between registering to vote and actually voting? Fraudulent voter registration is not fraudulent voting - those few bad apples were working boost their numbers to get paid extra according to how many they registered. You should realize from your job that the poor areas of society ACORN functions in would be recruiting from population with higher rates of crime so bad apples would not be unexpected in any large organization especially given that population.

This is just like the few bad apples in law enforcement in the news. Nah instead we should ignore the thousands of people ACORN or LEO help if we use the same logic the GOP uses for ACORN and stop funding police too?

This clears up the propaganda:
http://www.salon.com/opinion/conason/2009/09/18/acorn/

Last edited: