Quantcast

yo southeasters i need some help!

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
this winter i want to build some trails at alexander mtn. bike park. they will be big bike oriented. jumps, drops, berms all kinds of stuff. i would like to keep it as natural as possible. i need volunteers. If anyone is up for it just pm me your e-mail address so i can get a notification list started. come one guys pony up on this schit

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
biggins said:
this winter i want to build some trails at alexander mtn. bike park. they will be big bike oriented. jumps, drops, berms all kinds of stuff. i would like to keep it as natural as possible. i need volunteers. If anyone is up for it just pm me your e-mail address so i can get a notification list started. come one guys pony up on this schit

Where is it? Near A-ville?

Getting people to volunteer sucks. Usually bribes of beer, babes or bike parts help.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
yeah right outside of sheville. it is a bunch of land near a landfill set aside as alexander muntain bike park but nobody rides there because the place sucks lots of briars and stuff but the terrain would be good for big bike stuff. there is also a mega burly dual slalom course there that is super fast and i might try to resurrect it. its just grown over with lots of weeds.

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
I maybe into it later this year just to check out what you guys have done. I like the idea of being able to use the buffer space from the landfill and my try to persuade the powers that be to allow us to build a DJ park in one.

Let me know when. I'm headed up that way in November and back up again to Beech or Sugar in December.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
word i'll keep everyone updated hopefully some people will actually volunteer. if not i'll do it myself, hide the entrances, then post pictures of how dope the place is. :devil: