Quantcast

yo, spag 52(or any other west mass DJers)

axel

Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
conway, ma
im doing a sh1tload of riding/building on my dirtjumps on this sunday(may 19) if anyone wants to ride, or help, reply or send an email, snobrdr777@hotmail.com
lineup now, soon to be greatly expanded(as in this weekend), is 6ft roll in(made of wood, not dirt) 5 ft double, approx 8 foot gap now, which will be lengthened to about 12 this weekend, then a split off to the left in the works, straight is a 4 foot double, 10 foot or so gap, then another smaller double, like 3 feet, which will also be enlarged this weekend, with a small gap, then i have a huge pile of dirt which can be built into jumps. oh yea, i have this tiny jump for beginners too, its like 1.5 feet tall and like 3 feet long, its a joke :p

spag52

Chimp
Sep 7, 2001
MA
its tough for us to get over there but get my license in less than a month so i could head down then. i have my le toy setup rigid right now and there are no dj's here:mad: a few more weeks and i'd be glad to come and help w/ some friends. peace

axel

Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
conway, ma
alright...my jumps will actually be pretty sick on a rigid, ive been riding them mostly on ym BMX and it is alot of fun...they should be built real nice by then too, only thing is im going to work on nantucket for most of june and july, im leaving june 7th and i get out of school may 31st. when can u drive? lates

The 7th of June to the end of July?:mad: :angry: Oh, well I guess I'll just have to drop by in August. I'm going up to Prince Edward Island some week that month but I'm not sure when. You better watch out cause I gonna practice DJ'ing this summer so I can show you up when you get back. :devil: :rolleyes: Maybe I'll even be able to clear that "joke" of a jump. :p

Oh, BTW have fun in my idea of hell.

Nantucket+no mountains+2months= death from lack of biking :devil: :dead:

axel

Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
conway, ma
Originally posted by Intense Biker
Nantucket+no mountains+2months= death from lack of biking :devil: :dead:
naw, theve got a litle skatepark that i can ride BMX on. and if your idea of hell is a place where a 15year old can earn 6 Gs in 2 months...well...

Originally posted by axel

naw, theve got a litle skatepark that i can ride BMX on. and if your idea of hell is a place where a 15year old can earn 6 Gs in 2 months...well...
You're only 15!!! HAHHAHAHAHA That's no fair that you make a ton of cash.:mad: I'll probably end up working at a golf course cause none of the bike shops I applied to had open positions. I could care less about a job right now, right now I'm focusing on just making it through finals.

spag52

Chimp
Sep 7, 2001
MA
golf courses are where its at. i'm making min wage plus like 30 bucks in tips for like 6hrs of work. cheap golf stuff too:rolleyes: