Yo, Splat & Stosh...........and Tigg

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
whats the deal w/the 18th?

Stewart ride at 5pm ?

is this a go?

if its not a short ride(so its worth the drive) I will do my best to make it (I have extra lights I can bring)

Tigg, you in?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
douglas said:
whats the deal w/the 18th?

Stewart ride at 5pm ?

is this a go?

if its not a short ride(so its worth the drive) I will do my best to make it (I have extra lights I can bring)

Tigg, you in?
I was trying to square this away with Splat.
I know Beth and Rob can't make it Thursday.
Also I would prefer to ride Wed because we are leaving to go camping/riding in PA on Friday so I will need to pack. HOWEVER I would still be willing to try and do a Thursday ride.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
stosh said:
I was trying to square this away with Splat.
I know Beth and Rob can't make it Thursday.
Also I would prefer to ride Wed because we are leaving to go camping/riding in PA on Friday so I will need to pack. HOWEVER I would still be willing to try and do a Thursday ride.
How about pack on wed so you're free to ride thursday. It's that easy:thumb:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Brian HCM#1 said:
How about pack on wed so you're free to ride thursday. It's that easy:thumb:
yep thats what I'll do which is why I said I would still be willing to do a Thurs. ride.

Thing is that means I have to pack my xterra and drive it around for 2 days with camping gear in it.
Again not a big deal and I"m sure I can work something out.

I just want to make sure people will come and I'll get out of work early.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
Just pack it when your done with your ride, just put everything in a pile. Sh*t I've leaving for Tahoe for a week @ noon on monday and I won't start packing till 9am that morning.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Brian HCM#1 said:
Just pack it when your done with your ride, just put everything in a pile. Sh*t I've leaving for Tahoe for a week @ noon on monday and I won't start packing till 9am that morning.
Shut up, where's my seat post clamps biatch!!!

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Not sure Doug. I was hoping people could get out earlier. A 5pm ride means I won't get home until 10pm at the earliest. Wasn't there talk of Stosh coming down with something that day? :sneaky: Also, some of the guys up here are talking about going to Jiminy that day. Wanna go DHing instead? :devil:

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
McGRP01 said:
Not sure Doug. I was hoping people could get out earlier. A 5pm ride means I won't get home until 10pm at the earliest. Wasn't there talk of Stosh coming down with something that day? :sneaky: Also, some of the guys up here are talking about going to Jiminy that day. Wanna go DHing instead? :devil:
how late do the lifts go/would you be staying?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
We're riding Tuesday and Thursday. Thursday would be the early ride @ 4pm ish.

HOWEVER I was hoping we could ride Tuesday and Wed but it doesn't matter, anything will work.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
splat said:
Wooo hoooo, Now some one just needto send me direction how to get ther from I-87 /I-84
Bluebug and Rob were talking about picking you up apparenly they live next door to The rocking Horse ranch. They said they love going there so much that they felt it was a good idea to move next door.