Quantcast

Yo Stoney

Dartman

Old Bastard Mike
Feb 26, 2003
Richmond, VA
Jeebus, some of you guys are having a hard enough time with the fences down there...

The look on your face is priceless.

Jun 11, 2004
Jeebus, some of you guys are having a hard enough time with the fences down there...

Ha ha....thats a great sequence! That is Ben Hulse......he was definitely moving...posted a 5:05!

I had a similar incident with the fence last year at race #1. I was completely wasted from my race run, crashed into the fence, and flipped over it. I wish there was some video.

If you PINN IT across the finish line those fences come up pretty quick..........you are right though...a huge stepdown would yield some great carnage!

Dartman

Old Bastard Mike
Feb 26, 2003
Richmond, VA
All respect to Ben. Yeah, he was smokin'. He didn't seem hurt by the incident which is the only reason I'm poking fun.

Props to Crazy Mark too. He was right on the rescue pulling the fence away from Ben and checking to see if he was alright.

The way most of the Elite class was coming into the finish area it looked like they needed to move the finish line to the end of the "Short Bus" trail.

A step down would be cool. They just need a little speed control chicane into it.