Quantcast

#@#@#@ Yo sup Tuesday #%#%#%#%

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
The Costco gas station just opened right by my house. The calm before the storm when everyone figures out it's open and then it's a complete shit show on a normally low volume street. Been running cnc parts non stop. I should quit my normal job, but I also like cheap benefits and a guaranteed paycheck.

Sort of cheesy, but watched 'Jerry and Marge Go Large' on Paramount last night. Good flick with Bryan Cranston about the dude that figured out a mathematical advantage in a lottery game and made a shit ton.
Gonna ping you soon with some CNC work. I had a chat with my partner in grime and we hope to have something together shortly.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Just spent the day in SF. Was having flashbacks to my mid- late-20's. Had lunch and spent the afternoon with one of my best friends while we went through the Exploratorium.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Rode with buddy. Was nice, perfect weather and trails were in primo shape after yesterday's rain.

In other news, Craig is working on my Bomber now, can't wait to be back on the Avy magic carpet.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Rode with buddy. Was nice, perfect weather and trails were in primo shape after yesterday's rain.

In other news, Craig is working on my Bomber now, can't wait to be back on the Avy magic carpet.
now that i have a set of shaft clamps, i can service the avy cart in my 40

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Yesterday was hiding inside with the blinds shut to hide from the 98 degree temperature. Today I was chilled while walking the dog wearing a heavy sweatshirt. Go away June, you're drunk.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Yesterday was hiding inside with the blinds shut to hide from the 98 degree temperature. Today I was chilled while walking the dog wearing a heavy sweatshirt. Go away June, you're drunk.
Same. So windy today. Still sorting post sickness body aches and phlemy cough. Allergies now are full swing. Thinking about making pickled hard boiled eggs.