Quantcast

YOGA on da aero-plane!

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/rnr/4024666463.html

Hey you. Yeah, you -- the thoughtless, dizzy, entitled 40something hipster bitch, who decided to commandeer the 18" aisle of a packed airplane with your yoga routine. Who had no idea that others might not be pleased at having to use armrests that the filthy soles of your boots were all over. Who couldn't comprehend that your neighbors might not appreciate your prodigious ass being shoved in their faces. Who spilled your ****ing granola all over the tray table less than 2 minutes before landing -- and long after you'd been instructed to put that **** away.

You know who you are. You take the most routine, mundane, everyday experiences and find new ways to **** them up, every goddamned day. You're purposefully unaware of how your selfishness and lack of impulse control annoys other people, and couldn't care less when it's brought to your attention. It's as if you wake up in a brand new world every day, so far removed are you from even the most basic precepts of responsible adult behavior and the realization that, yes, the rules apply to you too.

DRIVE next time, you stanky featherheaded hipster cuntrag. I hate you with an icy resolve that would cool the surface of the sun.
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Ha, what a load of bull****; someone from the "city of brotherly love" finding something to bitch about. If yoga chick had told the author to go fvck them-self, they would have just gone on about their day as if nothing had happened.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Ha, what a load of bull****; someone from the "city of brotherly love" finding something to bitch about. If yoga chick had told the author to go fvck them-self, they would have just gone on about their day as if nothing had happened.
how's business?

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
The response to this event is "please mind where you are sticking your ass and feet. This is not your living room, don't treat it as such."

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Hey come on, didn't you live in Philly for a while ? One of the few things I miss about living up there is that if you get into an altercation with another driver you can tell them to fvck off and not have them follow you home. A quick, simple, rude exchange of obscenities and both parties continue on their way.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Hey come on, didn't you live in Philly for a while ? One of the few things I miss about living up there is that if you get into an altercation with another driver you can tell them to fvck off and not have them follow you home. A quick, simple, rude exchange of obscenities and both parties continue on their way.
Haven't been home in like 20 years have you??

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Me? Nah. I'm CA and CO. I just play an asshole as part of my day job.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
not since i was about four.

i generally try not to be rude in public....but i will tell somebody to shut the fvck up in public....i don't consider that being rude if someone is being an obnoxious twat.

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
was she wearing yoga pants?

I would welcome a yoga pants wearing broad sticking her ass in my face. pretty much anytime/where.