Quantcast

yoga

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
so my girl took me to a yoga class last night... holy crap that stuff is hard. I'm all sore today. One cool thing was a breathing exercise that'll definitely help with cycling.

A funny tho...

I picked up her dog from her dad's house last night and said, "we're going to yoga tonight. I mean your daughter and I. Not the dog and I."

And he said, "of course, the dog is already flexible enough... he can lick his own balls. And isn't that the goal of yoga?"

I said, "If I could lick my own balls, i wouldn't need your daughter."

J

JRB

You just couldn't stand jackson owning the gheyest thread of the week could you???

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
i like the fact that you throw in some good ole fashuned male chauvinist gutter talk to season up the fact that you're participating in one of the most fru fru estrogen filled nancy activities ever created.

It's ok i've been contemplating going myself....

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
DRB said:
Speaking of LittleBetty..... what was other stalker's name?
:nonono: I get physically ill when I think of them, so :oink: :mumble:

Skookum said:
i like the fact that you throw in some good ole fashuned male chauvinist gutter talk to season up the fact that you're participating in one of the most fru fru estrogen filled nancy activities ever created.

It's ok i've been contemplating going myself....
It's not easy and you get to look at hot chicks in tight clothes... when you're not feeling like puking :D

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I have never been to a class, but I have tried to follow along with the morning workout they used to have (they may still have, I haven't looked) on the estorgen network.

I was much more flexible before i got old.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
DRB said:
Quit being a drama queen...
ya know what, screw it, here's the situation for all to know...

They've threatened me with a law suit. While I think they have no basis, the fact is, they have a great deal more resources than I do. Even if I counter-sued and won, the money simply wouldn't compensate for the massive headaches and annoyance.

As such, y'all are free to say and do as you please, but I don't want the stress. Hell, I didn't want it before and kept asking them to go away.

:mumble: :(

PS: Yoga is awesome, give it a try.

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
LordOpie said:

They've threatened me with a law suit. .

Yikes. Real sorry to hear that. Good luck with that and with licking your own balls.

J

JRB

LordOpie said:

They've threatened me with a law suit. While I think they have no basis, the fact is, they have a great deal more resources than I do. Even if I counter-sued and won, the money simply wouldn't compensate for the massive headaches and annoyance.

As such, y'all are free to say and do as you please, but I don't want the stress. Hell, I didn't want it before and kept asking them to go away.

:mumble: :(

PS: Yoga is awesome, give it a try.
Pvssy - did you get a letter??? If you didn't get a letter, we don't want to hear it.

Did they actually go away??? We tried to make them want to.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
I did power yoga for a while, but it's nothing like as cool as Gymnastics, except for the 'chicks in tight lycra shoving their genital topography in your face' part.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
jdschall said:
Yikes. Real sorry to hear that. Good luck with that and with licking your own balls.
Thanks. I think with some effort, I can achieve my dreams.

loco said:
Pvssy - did you get a letter???
just an email threatening such a letter. an official letter of some sort is the beginning of a headache...

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Changleen said:
I did power yoga for a while, but it's nothing like as cool as Gymnastics, except for the 'chicks in tight lycra shoving their genital topography in your face' part.
i tried gymnastics, but my knee wasn't up for it. If I could do it, I'd do capoeira.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Changleen said:
What about Tai-Chi or something? Capoeira is OK, but it's kinda 'Californian' if you get my drift...
I did ju-jutsu for six years before moving to Denver... haven't found a school here yet I like despite visiting ~10 of 'em.

But have you seen capoeira performed/studied as they do in Brazil? Nothing Californian about it.

J

JRB

LordOpie said:
Thanks. I think with some effort, I can achieve my dreams.

just an email threatening such a letter. an official letter of some sort is the beginning of a headache...
Yeah - I had one of those headaches a month or so back.

ridetoofast

scarred, broken and drunk
Mar 31, 2002
crashing at a trail near you...
my last semester at college i needed a 'filler' course so i took yoga.

i had two objectives...stay flexible/work on balance because when you crash on a mtn bike your body bends in ways that god did not intend it to AND to look at/possibly hook up with single/flexible hunnies. well i only achieved one of those. on the plus side it was right across the hall from ballet class which provided some visual entertainment :devil: