Quantcast

You can only post here if you have over 30,000 posts thread.

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
Acadian said:
wachu talkin' bout home slice? ;)

I'm a reborn newbie. :p
Wait no seriously why/how did your posts get reset? That is my only solice on the board that i have a respectable amount of posts, i know, i know its nothing compared to some but...

Acadian

Born Again Newbie
Sep 5, 2001
Blah Blah and Blah
manhattanprjkt83 said:
Wait no seriously why/how did your posts get reset? That is my only solice on the board that i have a respectable amount of posts, i know, i know its nothing compared to some but...
how many posts you have doesn't mean jack IMO - it's not the quantity, but the quality. :sneaky:

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
Acadian has been reset a few times now... we would all be owned if not for that. Anytime anyone feels the need to talk smack about post count, they should pay homage to the true masters, Acadian and Orven.

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
Echo said:
Acadian has been reset a few times now... we would all be owned if not for that. Anytime anyone feels the need to talk smack about post count, they should pay homage to the true masters, Acadian and Orven.
I was unaware of that... :confused:

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
I Are Baboon said:
Swissless would have kicked everyone's asses if he never got pissed off and left. He was averaging something like 40 posts a day.
What pissed him off that resulted in his exodus, posts from brits across the pond ranting about big jeeps?:confused: :sneaky: